WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So this is where all the Fuckers are?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Like many of you, I typed the magic address without knowing, and I'm glad. I've enjoyed reading these forums because I need a place to RANT and RAVE if I fucking want to. Oh, and I do so want to. Trapped at work for hours and tedious hours, I can't wait to unload. Read the FAQ. Know the rules (or lack thereof heh). So All I can say is.

Are you ready? ARE YOU?

:)

Dude, shut the fuck up.

Welcome, and rant your ass off, fucker. :thumbsup:

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Holy shit!!!! A new member that not only can read, but actually read the rules. I don't fucking believe it. BRILLIANT.

shaekatherine said:
Somebody intelligent. Wow.
A little early to call him/her intelligent, but we shall see.

Welcome to the site, fucker.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Woodreaux said:
Holy shit!!!! A new member that not only can read, but actually read the rules. I don't fucking believe it. BRILLIANT.
wow.....that truelly is wow.......i'm not even gonna offer him any KOOL-AID

p.s. i won't offer any KOOL-AID cuz im all out :(

Goatstack said:
you talk to much :(
You have bad grammar. You are a goat sack. You are going to be killed by babies.

Congrats on being the most intelligent looking person I've seen join recently. :thumbsup:

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Rod Serling said:
The ingredients; A noob, and a brain. Two seemingly harmless items. But together, they spell disaster. A disaster that may override a website. A website... In the Twilight Zone.
:rotflmao:

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Awaken said:
You have bad grammar. You are a goat sack. You are going to be killed by babies.
Go fuck something, douch :)

Goatstack said:
Go fuck something, douch :)
Do not anger, little one. I speak but the truth.

Keebz, I'm quite sure this guy was on the wrong forum. I haven't seen any rulez, either... lol

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Welcome Fucker. Eat, drink and be merry...

if you want to rant and rave, apparently you have to rant about rep these days...

oh, and watch out for the wtf mafia...

See if anyone realizes I can't close a thread...

chucktheskiffie said:
Welcome Fucker. Eat, drink and be merry...

if you want to rant and rave, apparently you have to rant about rep these days...

oh, and watch out for the wtf mafia...
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT REP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awaken said:
SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT REP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREAD CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try anger management. :thumbsup:

Taylor_Blade said:
Try anger management. :thumbsup:
I did. I killed the fucker. He pissed me off. They're not good at what they do. :thumbsdn: