so u wanna hack my computer???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrea

Total Style
u men are so WEAK!!! u think u scare me??? u think I dont know guys who know stuff about computers??? LOL!!! :mfinger:

U WANT TO HACK ME??? BRING IT!!! :D :D :D

just like a mini pecker. lots of talk and no action. :rolleyes:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Andrea said:
u men are so WEAK!!! u think u scare me??? u think I dont know guys who know stuff about computers??? LOL!!! :mfinger:

Havok

Mr. Ee
Andrea said:

:rotflmao:

Wow! I seriously cracked up for about ten minutes at this one.

It must be late so I've got the giggles, but regardless that's one stupid post.

So now the men, want to hack your computer? You're trying to hard.

Be more specific.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Andrea said:

wow, your dumb? so tell us do you hack?

FireAngel

Schmexy
Funny how she stirs shit like this and then goes offline. Come on, girlie, stick around to fight your battles. *sniffs in a scoffing manner* Wimp.

Dragonfly

Hiding
Andrea said:

You fucking Shitfuck of a fuckknuckled dumbshit. Stand back for she has "guys who knows "stuff about computers"" I can guarantee you the majority of this site knows more about computers than what you or your friends would.
You fucking sad kid. Go find a corner and cry.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
just let her admit that she can hack then we can ban her ass on the grounds of condoning illegal activites.

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
:rotflmao: She knows guys that will fix her comp. She wants to cut our cocks off yet she relies on us to fix shit. :lol: Angel and Andrea wub teh cock. :lol:

Lawdawg428

Ranter
She is a fucking child so the best way to handle her is to jsut ignor her. Or you could go all Bad Parent and beat the shit out of her. BTW is it realy wrong to spank your child if they act like a little douch bag such as this stupid bitch is doing

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
If you want to get people to hack you look for a hacking forum, not a fucking rant forum. So if you have any more stupid comments they belong in the Cock Farm!

Boycott

Soul Doubt
omfg. 1337hax0r!!!11

What do you consider hacking, Andrea? Do you consider it getting a list of rooms on IRC while your colors are bright green and black? Or do you consider it getting your friend's password over MSN by asking a whole lot of people and then guessing at the secret question?

OMG LOOK ITS HAXOR!

Look, n00b, no one wants to fecking hack you. Although if we were all hackers, we would.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have no words to express my sadness for this poor girl. Her and Cuddles should get together and start a e-whiners club.

Descent

Hella Constipated
For fucks sake people!

IT'S A PRANK/CRAPFLOOD IN PROGRESS FROM THE GNAA!

You people are idiots...Do your homework, the GNAA always does this.

(P.S.: This isn't a racist website...They get their name from a movie.)

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Descent said:
For fucks sake people!

IT'S A PRANK/CRAPFLOOD IN PROGRESS FROM THE GNAA!

You people are idiots...Do your homework, the GNAA always does this.

So? Who cares if it is or if it isn't, descent?

If it is the poster is a fucking idiot because they can't make a decent prank...
If it isn't the poster is still a fucking idiot because they don't realize that the kitchen is waiting for them to make food in and that the floors need cleaning.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Boycott said:
So? Who cares if it is or if it isn't, descent?

If it is the poster is a fucking idiot because they can't make a decent prank...
If it isn't the poster is still a fucking idiot because they don't realize that the kitchen is waiting for them to make food in and that the floors need cleaning.

WIKIPEDIA: The GNAA

I'm just saying, don't take it seriously...

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Descent said:

WIKIPEDIA: The GNAA

I'm just saying, don't take it seriously...

I'm not taking it seriously to begin with... this is probably where I would put one of those "The Internet - Serious Business" pictures, but I decided against it and just wrote this out instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.