WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So we are bycotting dying our hair pink....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, it means to stand by a cot.

Which is a very boring activity.

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Yea, You got me there..Stop camping at the threads i`m posting...Or else.

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
No i`ll make him give me rep power...Then whoop his literate ass.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are just so agsaint everything, why dont you just bycott this site?

Bill_Gates

Lord of Bad Posting...
Lol, No i dont agsaint everything. I just think some things are wrong to do.

Jung

???
Premium
Bill_Gates said:
Yea, You got me there..Stop camping at the threads i`m posting...Or else.
Threatening members is a good way to get yourself banned, kiddo.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
What the hell is bycotting, anyways?
D...you know...I shit-can threads with this kind of content (or the lack of) all the time. I don't want to step on your toes or give you a reason to not wanna give up DAT ASS to BIGdaddyG, or anything. But had you planned on doing something with this thread, or do you wish for me to do what I'm given the authritahhh to do with it..?..to do-do....do.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
gehtfuct said:
D...you know...I shit-can threads with this kind of content (or the lack of) all the time. I don't want to step on your toes or give you a reason to not wanna give up DAT ASS to BIGdaddyG, or anything. But had you planned on doing something with this thread, or do you wish for me to do what I'm given the authritahhh to do with it..?..to do-do....do.
DG can speak for herself but she's napping at the moment. I'm sure DG wouldn't give a shit, and to be honest, I would do the same thing. ;)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:

There is a reason it was split into BT, so that I could tell Bill that the whole "Im bill gates " shit is not only stupid, but getting boring and annoying. Like watching someone on a public bus pick thier nose and eat it. Constantly spelling shit wrong is not a bad thing, but he does it with such ego that I could choke him. There was something else, too, but I fell asleep and forgot.

Plus, if you would notice that this was a split from chit chat, it was split because I felt it was getting a bit to rude for chit, or I felt like being rude for chit.

Ok. Ok.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Umm, yes. I am aware of the things that I'm unaware of. <??
I was just wondering if you'd like to keep up with the threadjack in progress in hope that this lack luster thread blossoms into something beautiful, or would you like to keep it progressing into negative progression? Or should we give it the ole WTF douche now?

And yes, thank you CL for your input. It has been noted, and is very much being taken into consideration.

BTW. Are the three of us still on for nekkid bowling this week-end?
Just wondering. My Mom needs to know in advance. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.