WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

so what... there aint nothin wrong with being ghetto

gettoyo50

The One And Only
ok, so im a fuckin ghetto ass person. i got a cup under my bathroom sink that i empy every mornin cause my pipes are leakin, my dads car windows are duct taped shut, my vacuum has a rubber band for a belt, my steps are four by fours nailed together, my room isnt completely painted, but i dont give a fuck, so whats the most ghetto thing u got in your life????

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
ummm... my shoes are usually pretty ghetto, i guess. they arent clean. or new. So i guess thats kinda ghetto... eh, i regret posting in this now.

Sektor

Particinator
gettoyo50 said:
ok, so im a fuckin ghetto ass person. i got a cup under my bathroom sink that i empy every mornin cause my pipes are leakin, my dads car windows are duct taped shut, my vacuum has a rubber band for a belt, my steps are four by fours nailed together, my room isnt completely painted, but i dont give a fuck, so whats the most ghetto thing u got in your life????
I rigged some beats in my car and on my TV in my room. Huge speakers, I could have the whole house shaking if I wanted to.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
there is nothing wrong with being ghetto, i'm glad to see that you at least type the english language correctly and don't take pride in systematically destroying the way we pronouce words in america.
now if you wanna talk about ghetto, I am currently residing in a 3rd world country. I have duck tape on my windows (curtians) my bed was made from left over 2x4's and scrap plywood, I have an entire DVD collection consiting of straight bootleg copies (many of the new ones are the kind where a guy brought a camera into a theater and recorded teh screen), my roommate owns at least 25 fake rolexs to sell on ebay, my air conditioner sounds like a 57'chevy, I make toast on my heater because it's the electric coil sort, the plumbing is so shitty that when I wipe my ass the paper goes in a bag because if we flush it it will clog the shit up .... and thats just the start.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gettoyo50 said:
Just don't have kids!!! and don't move stay where you are! That way you don't spread it around!!!!

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I hate it, but also laugh at these people, who try to act "ghetto", and stink at it. Along with white people trying to act black, that is funny, because they don't know what they are doing. Them dumb motherfuckers. And no, they isn't anything wrong with being ghetto as long as you like living that lifestyle.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
breakology said:
there is nothing wrong with being ghetto, i'm glad to see that you at least type the english language correctly and don't take pride in systematically destroying the way we pronouce words in america.
now if you wanna talk about ghetto, I am currently residing in a 3rd world country. I have duck tape on my windows (curtians) my bed was made from left over 2x4's and scrap plywood, I have an entire DVD collection consiting of straight bootleg copies (many of the new ones are the kind where a guy brought a camera into a theater and recorded teh screen), my roommate owns at least 25 fake rolexs to sell on ebay, my air conditioner sounds like a 57'chevy, I make toast on my heater because it's the electric coil sort, the plumbing is so shitty that when I wipe my ass the paper goes in a bag because if we flush it it will clog the shit up .... and thats just the start.
wow its sucks to be in cleaveland im in australlia and there aint nothing ghetto here

Sektor

Particinator
breakology said:

Haha, I hate to see people do that. It's a sign of laziness. Come on, can't type a couple extra letters? I don't get it. :confused: