WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So, What your fav technique?

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
as in the title, but more of, whats your fav masturbation technique?

(someone mentioned continuing the beating off talk)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Roffles said:

are you serious?

Roffles

Call it, Friendo.
not really, but some people are just really, really, really fucking open about this kind of topic

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
unfortunately he is, DG.

kids these days
well, hopefully this doesnt become to graphic, or i might have to vomit.

and just for the record, I dont masterbate. I have a man to do it for me. And I am a grown up, so that is allright. kids should not have sexual contact. and if you dont know if you are old enough or not to have sex, then you probably are not.

dustinzgirl said:
well, hopefully this doesnt become to graphic, or i might have to vomit.

and just for the record, I dont masterbate. I have a man to do it for me. And I am a grown up, so that is allright. kids should not have sexual contact. and if you dont know if you are old enough or not to have sex, then you probably are not.
i'm too young for sex.

i am only 20, after all :)

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
Roffles said:
not really, but some people are just really, really, really fucking open about this kind of topic
call me crazy, but i'm not very open about this particular topic

Descent

Hella Constipated
HAHAHA! I just posted another "Masturb8shun" thread, and didn't even see this one.

Oh well.

My fav technique is the ol' lubed up righty. The left feels like a retarded person is doing it.

While I can admit I used to masturbate a bit .. get yoruself a girl. Just one, that's really all you need. After you've experienced a good, well given blowjob or fuck from an experienced girl, you'll realize you're just another dumb shit using super-glide anal lube with your right hand.

So, go get a girl. If only once, for only one night, get a girl.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Roffles said:
......whats your fav masturbation technique?
Both hands and an electrical cord.

BTW, anyone who claims they don't/haven't masturbated, even after being in a relationship, is a lying mofo.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
GottaHurt said:

BTW, anyone who claims they don't/haven't masturbated, even after being in a relationship, is a lying mofo.
Or if they tell you they never have masturbated. Its natural part of being human

with that being said... I am not to erotic when I masturbate. I don't like sex toys or unnatural things... so its basically two fingers or soo...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
GottaHurt said:

Yes yes, but a person who says they masturbate to Winnie the Pooh pictures hanging on their wall is a fucked up mofo!

(Oh and by the way, Triumph is a kickass group :thumbsup: )

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Roffles said:

My favorite tcnique?????
HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM? Let's see??
with a lady friend!