so whats up with all the drama?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tzedek

Original Member
what did i miss anyway? i mean i leave for a few days and stager and p99 are both on their way out? whats going on? btw, i will be here and there for quite a while, i wont be back on here full force until my next semester starts , and dont expect to hear from msalyss anytime soon either :D

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
tzedek said:
what did i miss anyway? i mean i leave for a few days and stager and p99 are both on their way out? whats going on? btw, i will be here and there for quite a while, i wont be back on here full force until my next semester starts , and dont expect to hear from msalyss anytime soon either :D
piss off loserdek :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
tzedek said:

You didn'tmiss anything, now go back to sleep, or you can come to my bongfest if you want, your choice.

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
Drama?!?
I'll give you drama.....upside your fucking head beoch!
Don't come rolling up on me like that spouting off about Drama!!!

Oh shit, too much starbucks again, sorry. Where are my manners?

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
As I recall it happened like this:

Act I: Scene One

(narrator) - Our little skit begins in the lonesome halls of late night WTF.com. p99 and jstager, having been totally owned by the entire site, have decided to join "forces".

(p99) - O jstager... you are the only one who understands me!

(jstager) - My floppy drive is turning into a hard drive. Huh Huh.

(p99) - O jstager... your humour makes me all fuzzy inside. Talk dirty to me.

(jstager) - How do you want it bitch? The gigahertz or the megahertz? Huh Huh... Huh Huh...

(p99) - O jstager... I want the MEGA-hurts....

<p99 disrobes after jstager rambles on about his 'CPU' being inserted into the 'socket'>

<nasty amounts of butt banging and dirt star diving commence>

<enter Gehtfuct>

(narrator) - Having succedded in copius amounts of wanton flaming and feeling the need to go home, Gehtfuct amble the halls of late night WTF.com. He rounds a corner to find the two engaged fully in an act which will forever be burned into his mind.

(Gehtfuct) - WTF!

(narrator) - Untrue to his normal being, Gehtfuct totally snaps, grabs the nearest heavy object, this being BRiT's 'Magical Staff of Admin Powers', and proceeds to beat the living hell out of p99 and jstager. After gathering their britches, they bolt... into the nearest closet... and lock themselves in.

<Gehtfuct grabs head and screams:> GET OUT OF THERE YOU DIRTY DIRTY MIND MOVIES! AHHHHHH!

<Gehtfuct runs away>

<enter BRiT>

(narrator) Having realized that his magical staff was missing, BRiT proceeds to investigate. Combing the halls, he finds his bloodied staff right next to a janitor's closet. The noises coming from the closet sound like nothing from this world... BRiT picks up his 'Magical Staff of Admin Powers' and prepares for the worst.

<BRiT turns the doorknob and slowly opens the door> DIE EVIL FORUM VERMIN!!!!!!

<KAPOWWWW>

(narrator) - Moving with lightning speed, BRiT casts the 'Nukes-Aren't-Just-A-Cold-War-Weapon-Anymore' spell, and the spell lands directly on jstager, sending him packing in a huge mushroom cloud. This frightens p99 soo deeply that he takes off down the hall, and out the back door never to be seen or heard from again.

(BRiT) - jstager shouldn't have been moaning like a yak in heat... he was asking for a nuking... I gave him one. That p99 cry-baby bitch shouldn't be back for a while either. :thumbsup:

<the end>

Well, I think it pretty much happened like that.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
brainwashmonkey said:

(narrator) - Our little skit begins in the lonesome halls of late night WTF.com. p99 and jstager, having been totally owned by the entire site, have decided to join "forces".

(jstager) - How do you want it bitch? The gigahertz or the megahertz? Huh Huh... Huh Huh...

<p99 disrobes after jstager rambles on about his 'CPU' being inserted into the 'socket'>

<enter Gehtfuct>

(narrator) - Having succedded in copius amounts of wanton flaming and feeling the need to go home, Gehtfuct amble the halls of late night WTF.com. He rounds a corner to find the two engaged fully in an act which will forever be burned into his mind.

(Gehtfuct) - WTF!

(narrator) - Untrue to his normal being, Gehtfuct totally snaps, grabs the nearest heavy object, this being BRiT's 'Magical Staff of Admin Powers', and proceeds to beat the living hell out of p99 and jstager. After gathering their britches, they bolt... into the nearest closet... and lock themselves in.

<Gehtfuct grabs head and screams:> GET OUT OF THERE YOU DIRTY DIRTY MIND MOVIES! AHHHHHH!

<Gehtfuct runs away>

<enter BRiT>

(narrator) Having realized that his magical staff was missing, BRiT proceeds to investigate. Combing the halls, he finds his bloodied staff right next to a janitor's closet. The noises coming from the closet sound like nothing from this world... BRiT picks up his 'Magical Staff of Admin Powers' and prepares for the worst.

<KAPOWWWW>

(narrator) - Moving with lightning speed, BRiT casts the 'Nukes-Aren't-Just-A-Cold-War-Weapon-Anymore' spell, and the spell lands directly on jstager, sending him packing in a huge mushroom cloud. This frightens p99 soo deeply that he takes off down the hall, and out the back door never to be seen or heard from again.

(BRiT) - jstager shouldn't have been moaning like a yak in heat... he was asking for a nuking... I gave him one. That p99 cry-baby bitch shouldn't be back for a while either. :thumbsup:

<the end>

Repped... :thumbsup: well written... though nif i was a homosexual i'd be alittle upset... but i ain't, so i'm not

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
chucktheskiffie said:
Repped... :thumbsup: well written... though nif i was a homosexual i'd be alittle upset... but i ain't, so i'm not
No one can be upset... this is the way it happened... whatever BRiT says about the FBI or whatever.... Pbbbbffft :thumbsdn: Do you honestly believe that?

EDIT: I would also like to add in this post that I've been at work for 27 1/2 hours now... TALK ABOUT OT!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
brainwashmonkey said:

<enter Gehtfuct>

(Gehtfuct) - WTF!

<Gehtfuct runs away>

<enter BRiT>

<KAPOWWWW>

<the end>

My post for the month! That was awesome to read, but for a pope your pretty harsh. :p

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That motherfucker is already headed down the other way, burn his ass. Motherfucker thinks him and his country are so bad, can't say anything worth reading, because everything he says is hypocritical bullshit.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Bullshyt said:
That motherfucker is already headed down the other way, burn his ass. Motherfucker thinks him and his country are so bad, can't say anything worth reading, because everything he says is hypocritical bullshit.
Ahhh... I guess I could try and figure one out... It'll take a while though... that other one was after workin 24 straight hours... I think I was a little delirious.

Status
Not open for further replies.