WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So where have I been for the past two days? Fucking girls.

Descent

Hella Constipated
And no, it wasn't Shannon, the girl who I really like and have posted about here, because she's into the British guy, but I'm going to come out on top - I met her and I think I've got the upper hand.

So anyway, yesterday, I go over to my friend's house for a little bit of fucking and PowerBook repair. Well, while installing MacOS, I started to spank her ass, and knowing her, she loved it. She started to get wet, and by then I was licking her tits, tickling her legs, and she enjoys putting up what she calls a "playfight" when she wants to be fucked because it makes it more fun for her. By now, I have her pants down to her knees after half an hour of foreplay, and I gave her first rimjob! Quickly, I proceeded to eat her out while fingering her. About ten minutes later there's a knock on her bedroom door and we quickly restore ourselves to unfuck mode. My dad and her dad were at the door, and while her dad doesn't care, mine would. So I make a bullshit sob story about the machine, and my dad buys it, and while I'm working on her machine my dad and her dad are hanging out and talking.

We wait twenty minutes for the coast to be clear, and I ask her how I was. "Well, I could kind of tell it was your first time, but you were alright. Impressive!" By then, we go out to eat Afghani, and upon returning we find Safari ain't working, so I troubleshoot it, and just decide to play with her again, and she went for it. Now, when I was eating her out this time, she was going bonkers, and I mean as in I was about to make her cum when we heard footsteps again after 8 minutes, because she already came twice that day. But after about 5 my toungue was getting tired so it stooped off. She was fucking controting so much by 5 minutes that I felt like I was fucking a python. After we both heard footsteps we jumped off, waited a bit, and I asked:

"How was I?"

"I can't rate it right now..."

"On a scale of 1 to 10, you know..."

"I usually write about that later on..."

"Well, tell me now!"

"I can't write it now as in, I have to recover first *Big Grin*"

Now today, I hang out with her again. My dumbass mother went to the supermarket after I told her I needed a ride, and by the time I got there we had to go to LIGALY - Long Island Gay and Lesbian Youth. Yeah, she's bisexual, I'm straight, so when we got there after I bit I signed up. There was a down period when nothing was happening so I loaded Doom, Unreal Tournament, Duke 3D, and Sonic 3 onto a machine for myself and other people to play. I burned up three hours on that then spent the next four on chicks.

We have an official code as to what goes on there, stays there. But I WILL say I did get some softcore lesbian action with two chicks on my lap and well as fingering one of them.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
:sick:

Didn't read it, but had to move it to Gross-Misconduct to serve as warning to all those who think to read it...

Descent

Hella Constipated
BRiT said:
:sick:

Didn't read it, but had to move it to Gross-Misconduct to serve as warning to all those who think to read it...
It isn't gross BRiT, I wouldn't bother. It's chit chat material - it's not disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Descent said:
It isn't gross BRiT, I wouldn't bother. It's chit chat material - it's not disgusting.
News Flash: Public opinion is anything involving you and sex is gross.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Oh, and many have called bullshit to this. As you wrote "upon returning we find Safari ain't working" ... That's total bullshit. As everyone knows, Apple software always works.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BRiT said:
Oh, and many have called bullshit to this. As you wrote "upon returning we find Safari ain't working" ... That's total bullshit. As everyone knows, Apple software always works.
Actually, it did crash randomly, and hung up the system. We reinstalled it and then it worked fine. Very odd.

Icarus said:
Oral sex isn't fucking.
Perhaps not by your standards, but I fucked her pussy with my mouth!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Ah Descent, enjoy these days. Those days of youth when carefree sex can happen. If even one of the stories is true, more power to you!

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
sex and computers

sounds like fantasy island to me

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
I'm calling bull on this one. How many times has he lied about sex before? I've lost count.

Descent said:
Haha, yep, been there, done that.
Am I the only one that saw that?

That's sick.

Shouldn't this be in The Writer's Block?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well, I was expecting more replies from people, I mean look at the title. Everyone would jump on it.
One, Oral sex is not Sex.
Two, THANK GOD, you "experienced something"
Three, I don't believe it. :D

gummi_

Tenderony
First of all, i disagree with doing this kind of thing with friends / practical strangers. However thats just my opinion and i know many people dont share it.

The thing that gets me is this, if you really do like Shannon, why would you go out doing this kind of thing? I understand your not with her yet, and i spose thats a great chunk of the reason, but the only things i can think of apart from that are, you want some experience under your belt, and, you lack control or something.

If i was going after a chick i liked, i wouldnt be going out and having 'playtime' with others... i think it shows lack of respect, and, that you are quite a shallow person in some respects.

Anyways... thats just me.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Actually, it did crash randomly, and hung up the system. We reinstalled it and then it worked fine. Very odd.
You reinstalled Safari? Really? :rofl:
Perhaps not by your standards, but I fucked her pussy with my mouth!
Well your standards are retarded.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Anything that involves Descent and a woman makes me want to puke. Just of the thought of that is disgusting..
Infact, I'ma go puke.
[puke]
zzz..

[/puke]