WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

So you "|-|4x0rr1z3|)" icarus' computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

morelos

lexicon incognito
is there a way to put a thread on ignore?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just put D on ignore...you wont miss anything interesting....

Descent

Hella Constipated
dustinzgirl said:
Just put D on ignore...you wont miss anything interesting....
Bleh. I'm the guy who notified him Kitana was demodded. Now please, shut the fuck up! You have me to thank!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
/ignore
Even the most sickening scent of rotting shit would not repulse me more than Descent's posts.

tzedek

Original Member
I heard that alt+f4 ignores it for you

Boycott

Soul Doubt
i always use teh Alt+F4 trick if I want something ignored

Jung

???
Premium
If you're runnig Linux press CTRL + ALT + Backspace and all will go away.

morelos

lexicon incognito
the worst part is nobody's even coming up with anything original.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That's because nobody want's to attempt to out-do the name of this thread.

WTF?! That's it? All the time you've been away, and this is all you've got? A pee-wee parody of Descent's sleepy shit. We all know that you sit in the classroom late at night..ALONE...just thinking shit up. And this is what you give us?
Son of a bitch, man!

I'm kidding Mo. Just hit that cool lookin' "X" at the upper right of your screen.
Works every time.

morelos

lexicon incognito
GAH

lol if it weren't you i might have exploded at the "hit the X in the corner" comment haah...

Janglenut

Particinator
gehtfuct said:
That's because nobody want's to attempt to out-do the name of this thread.

WTF?! That's it? All the time you've been away, and this is all you've got? A pee-wee parody of Descent's sleepy shit. We all know that you sit in the classroom late at night..ALONE...just thinking shit up. And this is what you give us?
Son of a bitch, man!

I'm kidding Mo. Just hit that cool lookin' "X" at the upper right of your screen.
Works every time.

Pity, My X is a star on this Moziller skin! :thumbsup:

jamesp

In Memory...
Guys, come on. Aren't we all a bit too grown up to make fun of Descent. I mean he really is a brilliant guy. And he knows more about computer hardware than anyone...ever! I mean, I understand why you would make fun of him, he being so much better at everything than everbody, but we've got to just suppress our urges to pester our betters like that. I think we should all get Descent avatars to honor such a wonderful member of this site.

morelos

lexicon incognito
jamesp said:
(blahblahblah punctuated by sloppy and overenthusiastic fellatio then concluded with more blahblahblah)
it sounds like someone has two accounts on wtf.com

jamesp

In Memory...
morelos said:
it sounds like someone has two accounts on wtf.com
okay morelos, it seems like you are a fairly intelligent guy, but you havent been here long enough. I was a member way before stager (Descent). It was just sarcasm at Descent's expense.

morelos

lexicon incognito
jamesp said:
I was a member way before stager (Descent).
oh. forgive me. i was under the impression that "less than one month" wasn't "way before" anything.

and considering the likeness of your name and patterns of speech to those of james stager, i'm officially going to stop saying a word and let everyone else decide.

~ dan ~

jamesp

In Memory...
morelos said:
oh. forgive me. i was under the impression that "less than one month" wasn't "way before" anything.

and considering the likeness of your name and patterns of speech to those of james stager, i'm officially going to stop saying a word and let everyone else decide.

~ dan ~
well, i was under the impression that you were intelligent. let the masses decide it is then. Though i dont see how you can compare me to Stager.

Status
Not open for further replies.