WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other soccer bitches

e-chan

punk-ass kid
why do motherfuckers find that they have to be so fucking agressive when the play a sport? yes, it's ok to be agressive to an extent while playing, "to an extent" being the key words. fucking whores--i got pushed and knocked down a shitload of times today, without as much as a fucking "sorry" (which i always say, just cause i think it's the right thing to do) and each fucking time i look at the ref and the motherfucker doesn't do shit, i know the hoes were in the wrong too, that shit wasn't legal. bastard. and then when i do damage to another girl by kicking the shit out of her ankle (which WAS accidental, by the way) and didn't say sorry, the bitch was all mad and i actually felt bad for not saying sorry!!!!!!!!!! so now here i am, with a busted knee and pissed off. shit, refs, call those fucking fouls and hand out those fucking yellow cards already, and bitches, deal with your anger issues some other way, kick the ball, not me.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
e-chan said:
why do motherfuckers find that they have to be so fucking agressive when the play a sport? yes, it's ok to be agressive to an extent while playing, "to an extent" being the key words. fucking whores--i got pushed and knocked down a shitload of times today, without as much as a fucking "sorry" (which i always say, just cause i think it's the right thing to do) and each fucking time i look at the ref and the motherfucker doesn't do shit, i know the hoes were in the wrong too, that shit wasn't legal. bastard. and then when i do damage to another girl by kicking the shit out of her ankle (which WAS accidental, by the way) and didn't say sorry, the bitch was all mad and i actually felt bad for not saying sorry!!!!!!!!!! so now here i am, with a busted knee and pissed off. shit, refs, call those fucking fouls and hand out those fucking yellow cards already, and bitches, deal with your anger issues some other way, kick the ball, not me.
No blood, no foul. That seems to be the order of the day. Play with integrity.
At least deep inside you know what kind of person you are, and it will always reflect in everything you do.Who cares about everyone else, You'll always be able to look in the mirror and wink.

Unforgiven

That Guy
youknowthedeal said:
canabal isim (however you spell it ) is a great pasttime
it's "cannibalism" and yes, it is a great past time. Kill them and eat them. all of them. gets rid of the evidence, and saves on the grocery bill.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Unforgiven said:
it's "cannibalism" and yes, it is a great past time. Kill them and eat them. all of them. gets rid of the evidence, and saves on the grocery bill.

Does anyone know the primary reason that cannibalism doesn't work? I am talking about Humans or large mammals. Fucks

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
magnolia said:
thats why I don't play sports. They're too violent. I like to write instead. Much safer. LOL :(
post some of your writtings up please... would love to read them.

What kind of stuff do you write?

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
e-chan said:
no offence but id be the one knocking people over