WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Soccer Poms

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i hope im not insulting anyone but over here in australia the soccer clubs are run by poms and there parents who want to live throo their kids and they are som of the worst people you can imagine and they always seem to winge no matter what it is if it doesnt go their way they wing or chuck a sad at the umpire or teacher or whatever and they always seemed 2 have come from manchester or london thats just what pisses me off. what do u think whos pissed you off wether it be players or fans watever you tell me. ( the ausies are worse tho ;)

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ok when i first saw the name i thought you meant soccer moms, but i geuss your right.

YUCK FOU!!!

otepsoul said:
ok when i first saw the name i thought you meant soccer moms, but i geuss your right.
wats tru is tru

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
He's just another goob that changed his name.. It's not hard to figure out.

ron

Buster of Asses
YUCK FOU!!! said:
i hope im not insulting anyone but over here in australia the soccer clubs are run by poms and there parents who want to live throo their kids and they are som of the worst people you can imagine and they always seem to winge no matter what it is if it doesnt go their way they wing or chuck a sad at the umpire or teacher or whatever and they always seemed 2 have come from manchester or london thats just what pisses me off. what do u think whos pissed you off wether it be players or fans watever you tell me. ( the ausies are worse tho ;)
This sort of thing happens everywhere. People just can't let go of high school (or whatever). It's a real shame that some people get older, but they refuse to grow up and move on. Pathetic, really.

YUCK FOU!!!

lol sad, sad, sad.

:(
ron said:
This sort of thing happens everywhere. People just can't let go of high school (or whatever). It's a real shame that some people get older, but they refuse to grow up and move on. Pathetic, really.
hey dipshit im in yr 10 and boogger oohhh im soooooooooooooo insulted (that is sooo sad).