WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Soccer?

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Is anyone into soccer like its the bomb shit? My boyfriend thinks so. He just played his last game Sunday for the season and they are a second place team going against first place team but they lost. He said that game sucked so bad that his team started to fall apart at the end and yelling at each other. He is so into soccer that he could not live without playing it. Well I am not to big on soccer or any other sport but I support my boyfriend in his games.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i used to play soccer but i got tired of it and quit........its pretty cool

CuddleMuffin said:
Is anyone into soccer like its the bomb shit? My boyfriend thinks so. He just played his last game Sunday for the season and they are a second place team going against first place team but they lost. He said that game sucked so bad that his team started to fall apart at the end and yelling at each other. He is so into soccer that he could not live without playing it. Well I am not to big on soccer or any other sport but I support my boyfriend in his games.
i hate it. im not into kicking a fucking white ball around.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
BORRING!! C'ept for the muchacho that says GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAL!

Dustbinbag

Two words: Shut up.
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOT ON?! Football (Soccer) is the best damn sport in the world! And Manchester United are the best club team (they did a tour of America over the summer) and England are the best (*cough*) national team.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Football (soccer) was my sport of choice. I played in multiple competative leagues from the age of 11 through my senior year of college. A typical summer weekend would consist of no less than 3 league games. I really miss playing. :(

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dustbinbag said:
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOT ON?! Football (Soccer) is the best damn sport in the world! And Manchester United are the best club team (they did a tour of America over the summer) and England are the best (*cough*) national team.
Not according to the illegal hombres..... LOS CHIVAS.... kicks ass..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Dustbinbag said:
Urm or not! Seeing as we took the German's out 5-1 AT GERMANY! MWU HAHAHAHA!
I love it when they say we...Like you are a contributing factor.....I like the other real football..(americano)....But none of them fuckers got there with my lazy ass on the team......But I guess screaming at the T.V. from the couch does help though.

west1331

Flame Bait
i think soccer will eventually catch on in the states. i mean its so fucking simple all you need is a ball. thats why every country plays it and loves it so much. all you need is a ball and a couple of hours.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
i don't think it will catch on to many people who need major pain with their sports

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Soccer is the most popular sport in the world. To say it is boring is to condemn your own sport to ridicule. To say you don't like it makes much more sense...

I'm not a big soccer fan. I like playing it, but I've never done it competitively (or well).

dude350z

Fresh Meat
soccer is the most played sport in the world.... why do u think the FIFA made the soccer world cup, the biggest sport tournament in the world every 4 years. I think that makes (football) soccer a very important sport worldwide.

Signify

Particinator
In my opinion hockey and rugby are better, but i see where soccer fans are coming from. its a relativly cheap (money) sport so thats good.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
dude350z said:
soccer is the most played sport in the world.... why do u think the FIFA made the soccer world cup, the biggest sport tournament in the world every 4 years. I think that makes (football) soccer a very important sport worldwide.
Right... FIFA is bigger than the olympics.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wtf?

Soccer needs AMAZING athletes its not like nascar or in some cases even in football you dont need to be really athletic you cans ee that in gilbert browns case.