WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Social Anxiety

Sometimes when I leave the house I feel anxious from all the social interactions. Somehow this felt like the right place to ask for advice?

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Troll Thread? Like living in Mom's basement?

That being said, anxiety is real. I feel it. People, driving ...

I have no advice other than to deal with it and work around it the best you can.

I spend the majority of my time upstairs but close enough.

I expected more ruthlessness from this section. Slightly disappointed.

Suppose I'll just have to ride the social bull around, occasionally getting knocked off and trampled. He's a mean bastard but D&D only takes me so far.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Since you're new...

Are you looking to get torn a new one, or just asking for advice? ;)

If the latter, I'd recommend the Life Sucks or Brain Droppings forums...

If the former, you look like your face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork.

Welcome. ;)

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Sometimes when I leave the house I feel anxious from all the social interactions. Somehow this felt like the right place to ask for advice?
Shave the neckbeard and talk to real women instead of your waifu pillows. Or don't. We don't really give any fucks.

Ahhh there it is :poop:

I was looking for a main course of naval tearing, with a side of borderline advice. I guess this was as wholesome of a meal as I should have expected.

Crazizniac

Particinator
Oooh! I’d rather have a bottle in fronta’ me,
Than to have to have a frontal lobotomy
It’s just two ways, to kill the pain the same...

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
Hi! I'm Dr. Bananas and I'm here to give you a psych exam today! *takes notepad and pen out of briefcase*

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
I'm about to move this thread to The Clam Bar and bury it in the sanitary napkin receptical along with it's emasculated owner.

GOING ONCE!

....GOING TWICE!

.......Beuller?