WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Society and how it sucks

blitzen9090

The Moron...who complains
u kno wut sucks? society has become so fuckin rediculous! i mean u kno darwin's theory right? the whole "only the strong survive" thing....well it seems that the reason why the whole world is going to hell is because we have changed it so even the stupid people can survive, then we wonder and question why stupid people are in office! :rolleyes:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
blitzen9090 said:
u kno wut sucks? society has become so fuckin rediculous! i mean u kno darwin's theory right? the whole "only the strong survive" thing....well it seems that the reason why the whole world is going to hell is because we have changed it so even the stupid people can survive, then we wonder and question why stupid people are in office! :rolleyes:
Well, ya see there are stupid people, because waaaaay back when. We needed stupid people to Try that new berry or mushroom that nobody has ever tasted.

now we have warning labels. So you see, it's the fault of the warning label.

If we all take a stand in our communities and remove warning labels from every, obviously hazardous item or place you find; the world will be a better place.

LET'S GO PEOPLE! Remove poison labels from household products. Knock down "wet floor" signs. Tear off that "do not poke the gator with a stick" Sign.

I have calculated that if we start now and all work together, we can have stupid people rid the world of themselves by early 2009.

blitzen9090

wow

holy hell ive never thought of it before.........BY GOD UR RIGHT! ITS THE DAMN WARNING LABELS!

Cutter

College Punk
interesting theory, after a while they will get smarter. if the fool see's bunch of dead people laying around a bottle of amonia. chances are he will get wise not to drink it. mabey im wrong.??

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
blitzen9090 said:
holy hell ive never thought of it before.........BY GOD UR RIGHT! ITS THE DAMN WARNING LABELS!
I've observed the stupid people phenomena for quite some time now. One thing I find appalling is that there are actually organizations bent on using their teachings to create a race of "Super Stupid Humans".
Here's some examples:
Survival for dummies They're actually trying to help them survive!
To aid stupid people in taking control of Tech jobs

So you all see the problem. It's a conspiracy, devised by the upper echelon of our government. A dimwit "Black" project if you will.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tharuz said:
its beacause you live in america
I agree, we better close our southern boarders, that'll help slow the problem. Exelent Idea! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Seen on a bag of nuts on American Airlines:

Instructions: Open the bag, eat the nuts.

tharuz

Bringer of Order
yeah, they should close it, i think

and above, its beacause some people are alergic to nuts and tey think they`re eating almonds or something, and it`s political, that way they cant sue the nuts company because they gave a warning or something

blitzen9090

good point

yea, u kno, thats another sad thing, it seems like people are getting fucking lazy and not even working for money, they decide to sue for millions of dollars to get what they want! morons....all of em.....its the dumbing of america.....

shlitbag

Don't read warning labels
If there were no more warning labels, there would be further morons on the planet cuz there would be no more ways to know how to kill yourself... :sword:

Shurikane

Raging Hermaphrodite
Let's put it this way: Darwin's law can't apply to humans since we essentially countered it by helping those who aren't as strong as the rest of us. By the law of the jungle, someone with no arms would have no chances of survival at all, but we've made it in such a way that he can now live.

I wonder which world would be better: a world full of humane people, or a world without morons?

Heh, that question sounded pretty wrong. :p