WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sod returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
[01:06] * Sod has joined #wtf.com
[01:06] * MaxPower sets mode: +v Sod

[01:06] <Sod> sup cockfags
[01:06] <BrIONwosh> GothPirate: Yarhggggghhhh, avast there me matey, life be no worth livin'
[01:06] <Sod> emo pirate?
[01:06] <BrIONwosh> GothPirate derrr.
[01:06] <BrIONwosh> He's fighting the EmoNinja.
[01:06] <Sod> fag pirate
[01:07] <BrIONwosh> Pretty much so.
[01:07] * zoloftcas snores
[01:07] <BrIONwosh> I can't decide if they are going to have sex or decapitate each other, or how the story should end.
[01:07] * BrIONwosh slaps zoloftcas around a bit with a large trout
[01:07] <BrIONwosh> Silly girls snore.
[01:07] <Sod> yur a fucking idiot, wtf has turned to shit
[01:07] * Sod has quit IRC (Client Quit)

Hmm. I guess I scared him away.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I thought this was about the old shcool band Storm Troopers of Death. Sorry, maybe seeing Tesla tonight has my mind stuck on bands of the 80's-90's.

My bad.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
11, gay, and retarted... preteen gaytard...

oh well.. fuck him... what else is on?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Mr.Happy said:
cockfags? wtf.... is this guy 11?
hahahahaha. If you only knew who you were talking about. If he was here to see that, he'd make you eat your own dick. Sod, would eat n00bs for breakfast, andwash them down with broken bottles, and batery acid.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Sod is WTF herpes, he never goes away. Just lies dormant until its blister time.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
I love how broken always posts in very big letters.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
WaFfLeS said:
I love how broken always posts in very big letters.
::scratches head:: what are you talking about?

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
MaxPower said:
hahahahaha. If you only knew who you were talking about. If he was here to see that, he'd make you eat your own dick. Sod, would eat n00bs for breakfast, andwash them down with broken bottles, and batery acid.
words dont hurt me... i would battle him in the arcade

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
didnt anybody save the chat log where me and Sod were talking about jesus, and then he said something stupid and I owned him then he tried to be all nice so I would "take him back".

Sod is a sissy....Let him come back and be molested.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
MaxPower said:
Who said anything about words?
are you saying that he would literaly come over to my house, make me eat my dick, then he would eat me, and wash me down with broken glass and battery acid? :rolleyes:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr.Happy said:
are you saying that he would literaly come over to my house, make me eat my dick, then he would eat me, and wash me down with broken glass and battery acid? :rolleyes:
Um, yes duh.

Fucking n00bs.

With tobacco sauce and a hoard of little fucking stagers watching.

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
bla fuck him i got better things to do then argue with him... like beating my high score in ninja air combat

Descent

Hella Constipated
dustinzgirl said:
Um, yes duh.

Fucking n00bs.

With tobacco sauce and a hoard of little fucking stagers watching.
:)

Repped.
Mr_Happy said:
bla fuck him i got better things to do then argue with him... like beating my high score in ninja air combat

What REAL games have you played?

Mr.Happy

Go And Die
Descent said:
What REAL games have you played?
i dont like real games too complicated... i like simple games where you fly around as a ninja and shoot fireballs shaped like eagles!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Mr.Happy said:
i dont like real games too complicated... i like simple games where you fly around as a ninja and shoot fireballs shaped like eagles!
That's called retro gaming. Go pick up an NES, SNES, and Sega Genesis and we'll talk.

And be sure to get as many copies of Mario and Sonic as you can muster for each system.

No matter what anyone says, I still find that retro games are better than the stuff being put out today. The amount of effort being put into them was immense - the artistic value as well as the gameplay were stellar.

When I play a game, I take everything in. Not just the gameplay. But hey, I'm both an artist, and a game designer, so no wonder I do that ;).

The amount of effort being put into them was immense - the artistic value as well as the gameplay were stellar.
Are you telling me there is more effort in 8 bit than there is in 3D?
Descent said:
When I play a game, I take everything in. Not just the gameplay. But hey, I'm both an artist, and a game designer, so no wonder I do that ;).
Haha thats just funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.