WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Gaming Soe Sucks!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Thats right SOE.... you mother fucking. Ok Get this I play on the EverQuest Server known as test. I have for a very long ass time..... Never played any production servers.

Anyways I crashed while zoning into another part of the world and my char is stuck in the world. Means I can not log on to any server on that account.

So lets put it this way log on with my other account get the "I am sorry you are on test, there is nothing we can do bullshit cause your account on that server does not get in game support, but we apperate you supporting our test server."

SURE YOU DON'T FUCKIGN ASSWHIPES..... I play on the damn server with BUGS lots and lots of BUGS. I have lasted past a CHAR WHIPE and ITEAM whipe, Another CHAR WHIPE (though this time they restored them)

I Have survived kunark, vellious, Luclion, planes of power, Loy, ldon, GOD expansions.....

Proddies, bullshit downtime... all for this... to be told that you can not boot my char from the goddamn server. You will have to wait for a dev or a gm to come into the game. FIRST OFF TEST DON't HAVE DEV OR GM's on the GAME and if they do they with PB and TSF members.... SO now what I HAVE TO BEG FRIENDS IN TSF to get my char off the damn server fucking jack ass mother fuckers ripping off my money and they don't give a damn if everyone on test was to not play on their damn server

they would just beg some proddies off production....

WE LOVE TEST SERVER.... its a great fucking server if not for all this bullshit. NO WTB or WTS crap auctioning off iteams and buffs....

No over crowded zones or camping a single mob... I GET A WHOLE FUCKING ZONE TO KILL IN....

We are friends and everyone helps everyone..... no fucking leap frogging someone else hard fucking work on the game.

STUPID LITTLE PUNKS.

So To My FRIENDS OF TEST.... I LOVE YOU GUYS.....

TO SOE... if I HAD A DICK YOU COULD SUCK IT MOTHER FUCKERS

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i know what you mean i play outwar when some one hacks the site we have to have rollback of like 5 days so i lose everything i did in that 5 days.