WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Softies

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
I don't understand. You guys all hang out here and act like it's a free for all, but as soon as someone says something that you don't like it's all PC bs again.. eat a fat one.. You should go try pleaseprotectmyfeelings.com should get along fine there..

Smiss

smissinat0r
I think it's more that most of us arent closed minded asshats.

nah... i know you're joking, but when it's in the form of personal attacks it's really hard to just ignore

i'm doing fine with it, but it doesn't surprise me that many people would have more trouble

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
Again, we're not here to attack each other. We're here to bitch about what pisses us off, so when it does come to personal attacks, well..some of us take it personally. No shit, ya know?

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Gotcha.. Just playin hard ball, and nothing was meant as personal. Just being an asshat.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I don't have a problem with it (obviously). It makes things more interesting.

lojasmo

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
I don't understand. You guys all hang out here and act like it's a free for all, but as soon as someone says something that you don't like it's all PC bs again.. eat a fat one.. You should go try pleaseprotectmyfeelings.com should get along fine there..
Posts like this piss me off. Stop whining, fucko

On edit "junior ranter" WTF!! I've been ranting for longer than any of you fuckheads. Just not on this board. I want an upgrade.

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
lojasmo said:
On edit "junior ranter" WTF!! I've been ranting for longer than any of you fuckheads. Just not on this board. I want an upgrade.
Then post more, jackass.