WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Software Updates & Server Tweaks

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We just upgraded from 3.0.1 to 3.0.3 this morning, as well as upgraded to the last revision of the Photo Gallery and performed a few speed tweaks for our 56k modem users as well.

Let me know if you see any crazy bugs... I still have a few things to re-add into the code but that shouldn't take more than 1-2 days...

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
it isn't automatically marking threads I visit as read anymore. May just be me though.

morelos

lexicon incognito
skorch - it's not just you.

it's doing the same to me. threads i read are not being marked read until my next session, and on top of that it still happens even if i post to them.

~ dan ~

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
There is a known issue now with latest vB software that if you post a response it will not be marked as read (a side effect to resolve another issue).. I don't seem to have a problem marking threads read that I read but haven't posted in.. Hmm. I'll keep watching for a fix...