WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

some fucked up shit...

gettoyo50

The One And Only
my family is full of back stabbers, all my life, ever since my mom left me and my father broke we have had to rely on the rest of our family. im 17 now and pretty much relying on myself and two part-time jobs. but neway ive been in trouble wit the government many times (however am gettin my life turned aroun) locked up for this and that, little shit, and a 3rd degree felony. but my family memebrs including my uncle, my grandmother and even my fatehr have turned me in to the police for warrants like four times, is this fucked up or am i missing something??

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
gettoyo50 said:
my family is full of back stabbers, all my life, ever since my mom left me and my father broke we have had to rely on the rest of our family. im 17 now and pretty much relying on myself and two part-time jobs. but neway ive been in trouble wit the government many times (however am gettin my life turned aroun) locked up for this and that, little shit, and a 3rd degree felony. but my family memebrs including my uncle, my grandmother and even my fatehr have turned me in to the police for warrants like four times, is this fucked up or am i missing something??
Thats gay, family members shouldn't report you for something, but if your making a turn around thats good..

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
Thats fucked up... sorry man.... i hate my family too

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
gettoyo50 said:
Sounds like my friend steve, cept he lives in a trailer park, does crack and coke, E and weed, list goes on. Jail is his 2nd home. :thumbsdn:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
gettoyo50 said:

Shit, I would turn in my own kid if they had warrants out for their arrest. Teach his ass a lesson for fucking his life up. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
all i know is, i would NEVER turn in a member of my family. That just goes against everything i know... but if i had a member of my family do some fucked up shit, they can be damn sure that whatever i have in store for them is worse than prison. its all about respect.

ur family members are fucked up..but they can never be worse than mine