WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Some god damned friend...

ferengi

Yay fire!
2,089
2
102
#1
Okay... this person I've known for more than eleven years has just decided to stop being friends with me. Why? because I won't lend him $300. It isn't my fault he's 18 years old and still has no job. He thinks he is above working in menial jobs such as fast food and grocery stores. Well guess what asshole? YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET THAT DAMN IT JOB YOU WANT RIGHT OUT OF FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL! IF YOU WANT ANYTHING IN YOUR DAMN LIFE YOU HAVE TO FUCKING WORK HARD FOR IT, LIKE I DO! I wonder how many more years he'll be leeching off his mom because he's too much of a damn pussy to make anything of himself. Fucking loser.
 

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
916
0
80
#3
ouch man..that sux....perfect solution for something like this.....teabag the motherfucker!!!!
but really..those 'friends' suck dude...all they do is leech off you and never pay ya back....sucks dude....
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#4
ferengi74656 said:
Okay... this person I've known for more than eleven years has just decided to stop being friends with me. Why? because I won't lend him $300. It isn't my fault he's 18 years old and still has no job. He thinks he is above working in menial jobs such as fast food and grocery stores. Well guess what asshole? YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET THAT DAMN IT JOB YOU WANT RIGHT OUT OF FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL! IF YOU WANT ANYTHING IN YOUR DAMN LIFE YOU HAVE TO FUCKING WORK HARD FOR IT, LIKE I DO! I wonder how many more years he'll be leeching off his mom because he's too much of a damn pussy to make anything of himself. Fucking loser.
i worked fast food 1 year i hated it i made 6.55 an hour and i didtent bitch it was well earned money;) now i make $10.00 and hour and i have 2 jobs one at a medicak supply company ($10.00) and mcdonalds (50% off all the time) and i make $7.00 an hour there i love it cuz i have offset pay days i get one check and a week later i get another i never run out of cash :D
 

Ctoit

Tenderony
428
1
0
#6
not to be off subject but I have worked at many a jobs icluding Hewlett Packard; a Prosecution Office; the YWCA and a coulple of fast food places---------and suprisingly I worked harder at the fast food places than any of the others.......to much dealing with bitchy-ass people.....and busy all damn day, and the pay is shit.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#7
ferengi74656 said:
Okay... this person I've known for more than eleven years has just decided to stop being friends with me. Why? because I won't lend him $300. It isn't my fault he's 18 years old and still has no job. He thinks he is above working in menial jobs such as fast food and grocery stores. Well guess what asshole? YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET THAT DAMN IT JOB YOU WANT RIGHT OUT OF FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL! IF YOU WANT ANYTHING IN YOUR DAMN LIFE YOU HAVE TO FUCKING WORK HARD FOR IT, LIKE I DO! I wonder how many more years he'll be leeching off his mom because he's too much of a damn pussy to make anything of himself. Fucking loser.
Fuck him!!!!! Now U see him in a different light.....What an asshole...
 

jenbryder

Fresh Meat
1
0
0
#8
Im sorry people put you threw that.

My brother graduated with a bachelors in Finance and he thinks that given no work exp that he should jump right into a 60,000 dollar job because thats what his degree would pay given the right job. So therefore he has no job and is mooching off of my mother who just lost her husband. People even family surprise me.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,347
0
0
#9
jenbryder said:
Im sorry people put you threw that.

My brother graduated with a bachelors in Finance and he thinks that given no work exp that he should jump right into a 60,000 dollar job because thats what his degree would pay given the right job. So therefore he has no job and is mooching off of my mother who just lost her husband. People even family surprise me.
Well HELLO! No one is handed the top job......Common sense knows that u start at the bottom.....People set them selves up for a kick in the ass....idiots......Did'nt your parents teach u ANYTHING?
 
#10
I want MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY
 
164
0
0
#11
DUBLEYOOTEE_EFF said:
I want MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY
unless I'm high right now ( i very well could be) your a n0ob.
:mfinger:
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#12
i don't want to be friend's with someone i knew for 8 years now...
and it's not cause i owe him 1400$ for backing into his car accidentally while i'm between jobs and running low on cash now so i can't go to college because i owe him the money and life for me is screwed now at the moment

it's because....we lost the fun in friendship, now everything is boring, irritating, and i'm always way too depressed to handle his ecstatic mood from his 'happy pills' he keeps taking
 

Poppa Squat

Bad MamaJama
23
0
0
#13
I once lent 200 bucks to a "good friend" and i still haven't seen a dime. It's been 2 years. Seriously if you want to keep friends, don't lend them money.
I don't know if people fuck others over on purpose but it almost always ends up that way.

If you can't decide what to do there's always the option of bashing his knee with a tire iron. :bonk:
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#14
Poppa Squat said:
I once lent 200 bucks to a "good friend" and i still haven't seen a dime. It's been 2 years. Seriously if you want to keep friends, don't lend them money.
I don't know if people fuck others over on purpose but it almost always ends up that way.

If you can't decide what to do there's always the option of bashing his knee with a tire iron. :bonk:
ain't there a simple solution of you and him signing a paper saying that you lent him money and he signs agreeing to pay it back..even in a certain time frame if possible

and then you could take him to court and sue for the money with proof an stuff


would that actually work?
 

Nightrave

Humper of all >Evil
5
0
0
#15
umm.. yeah.. sounds really easy..

Going to court for 300$ Sounds more like a barbed wire through the genitals than a simple solution.. If the dude doesnt want to be friends because you wont lend him the doe. Take a piss on him. Christ.. What else is there to do? im surprised that kinda dude hasnt screwed you over with money already during all those years. Your better off without him anywhere near your wallet. Thats my opinion.
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#16
that's why i switched my views...

i either give money or recieve money with no intention of getting it back or paying it back

easiest way..of course...i'll more likely pay it back if it's a huge sum
 
#17
_pissed_biotch_ said:
unless I'm high right now ( i very well could be) your a n0ob.
:mfinger:

In the future you will kindly address me as a LORD not sir not mister LORD!! Or i'll be forced to take actions. :sword: :gun:
 

Poppa Squat

Bad MamaJama
23
0
0
#18
Seije said:
ain't there a simple solution of you and him signing a paper saying that you lent him money and he signs agreeing to pay it back..even in a certain time frame if possible

and then you could take him to court and sue for the money with proof an stuff


would that actually work?
hindsight is 20/20. really i didn't think i had to get a friend to sign an IOU... i suppose i could drag his ass to small claims court but what's the point. I got my revenge. I nailed his sister :D
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#19
Poppa Squat said:
hindsight is 20/20. really i didn't think i had to get a friend to sign an IOU... i suppose i could drag his ass to small claims court but what's the point. I got my revenge. I nailed his sister :D
lol..was it at least worth 200$
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#20
The_DEA said:
i worked fast food 1 year i hated it i made 6.55 an hour and i didtent bitch it was well earned money;) now i make $10.00 and hour and i have 2 jobs one at a medicak supply company ($10.00) and mcdonalds (50% off all the time) and i make $7.00 an hour there i love it cuz i have offset pay days i get one check and a week later i get another i never run out of cash :D
Then why the hell did u ask me for $250?! U wanna hear someone who works hard for their money???? I do. I work almost fucking full time in a part time job. I get $7 fucking dollars to collect, wash, and cart dishes all around that damn resturaunt. So if it sounds like I'm handing you ur ass, guess what? I AM! Don't fucking ask me for money again. Family or not. I don't give a fuck. Use ur own fucking money from now on.