WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Some new improv jazz funk in C minor harmonies

I guess void says it's a good idea to write while high. I had an idea for some lyrics at work, let's see if I can remember them. It's called "Blizzard".

It's snowing, it's snowing
My eyes are red and glowing
Can't go anywhere or have any fun
If this doesn't let up soon I'm gonna kill someone
It's snowing, it's snowing
My volcanic vomit mass is flowing
I could try and get myself out with the shovel
But with this cold and wind I'd only get myself in trouble
Roads are slick, tires don't stick
Crashing into trees is a common fallacy
Dead people become angels and evaporate into glee
Let's do it again, WHEEEEEEE!!!!!

The first four lines are what I came up with at work. The rest is...well, not so great. We'll see. I could have done better than "volcanic vomit mass". The lava is supposed to represent fury. So if I get mad enough at the snow, I can dunk my head in it and it will melt?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
first four lines are in fact genius.. :thumbsup:

made me audibly laugh.. :D

See, it's like I always said. Drugs are for losers. So hand me more drugs.

PS: I have a bunch of stuff stored up. I keep a little notebook full of things I write. I'll post some here later.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i used to write shitloads of songs whilst 'illuminated'.. some were great, some less so.. but it's just something that has to be done.. how do you think rock music ever got off the ground? they sure as hell weren't eating aspirin..

i look forward to more lyrics. :thumbsup:

just don't OD now or anything, it'll look like i told you to do it.. :happysad:

Nah dude. It doesn't take a whole lot to make an autistic kid loopy. Since you know, I was kind of born that way.

My favorite drug is anger, I feel that's when I do my best writing, whether it rhymes or not...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
TheLampIncident said:
Nah dude. It doesn't take a whole lot to make an autistic kid loopy. Since you know, I was kind of born that way.

My favorite drug is anger, I feel that's when I do my best writing, whether it rhymes or not...
i always did mine when walking.. people walk in england.. the rhythm is perfect for writing songs, and being wasted makes the walk better too..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like the volcano vomit line, mainly because it throws off the whole poem, but in a cool chaotic way. Last lines need some work rather than ranting and raving.