WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Some older pics

jamesp

In Memory...
I was just browsing through the 5000+ pics on my Mac, trying to find a pic of me for strxwhore, when I found some pics of my sisters, my uncle, my best friends, and myself.

Sisters Charlotte (red hair) and Cindy (blond hair):

Best friends Hunter and Amanda:

Uncle Jason:

And me:

Yeah, thats me about 6 months ago.The hair is a little shorter and I lost the hemp.....Still got the cigarette though.

jamesp

In Memory...
No, thats how it always is. You'd have to know him to understand.

magnolia

Postaholic
Aww, i'm so sad. I can't see any of the pictures. All I have is a little white box with a little red x in it. :crybaby:

stxrwhore

learn to swim..
well, your sisters are pretty, and you're cute ;p
pass that cigarette. i need one ;\

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
oh my your sisters are hottnesses ;)
I could say your hotness too...but not as hotness as your sisters? maybe dunno, I'm to tired for this

jamesp

In Memory...
OKayOKay, when I get the USB ports on the Windows box plugged in again, I will take a nud photo of myself and post it for everyones masturbatory pleasure. :thumbsup:

PS: My Appearance has a changed a wee bit. Lost the goatee, and got my hair cut short. Other than that, the bod is hard and sexy. :p

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
jamesp said:
I was just browsing through the 5000+ pics on my Mac, trying to find a pic of me for strxwhore, when I found some pics of my sisters, my uncle, my best friends, and myself.

Sisters Charlotte (red hair) and Cindy (blond hair):

Best friends Hunter and Amanda:

Uncle Jason:

And me:

Yeah, thats me about 6 months ago.The hair is a little shorter and I lost the hemp.....Still got the cigarette though.
Grandma, how did you find me here? Wax your chin, trust me on this one.