WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Some People Are Disgusting!

Some people sicken me... I was in school today - and some people just like to share the wrong things in school - on of these things being ass-fucking! :confuse: First of all, believe it is the most disgusting thing in the whole entire universe!!! Really - really nasty, im sorry - but it is..! Its not even natural! Really, if things were meant to go UP there things wouldnt be coming OUT of there! Gawd, who wants their dick shoved in shit! *GASP* freeking disgusting! Im sorry - it is it sooo is! *shudders* eeeek

~Jessica~

Another person who signs their posts.

Weird.

~Havok

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
Jessica43999 said:
Some people sicken me... I was in school today - and some people just like to share the wrong things in school - on of these things being ass-fucking! :confuse: First of all, believe it is the most disgusting thing in the whole entire universe!!! Really - really nasty, im sorry - but it is..! Its not even natural! Really, if things were meant to go UP there things wouldnt be coming OUT of there! Gawd, who wants their dick shoved in shit! *GASP* freeking disgusting! Im sorry - it is it sooo is! *shudders* eeeek

~Jessica~
so i guess gay people "aren't natural" in your opinion?

Jung

???
Premium
Who cares what you think? Your opinion is a shitty one anyway.

~Jessica~

WizardlyFriend said:
so i guess gay people "aren't natural" in your opinion?
Conflict.tmp.log

+
YOU think gay people are natural?

end.txt

Its Magical?

I dunno about that - i think it is sickening! really.. sickening... really! Think about it... your dick (if your a guy) in shit... really... why dont you just go roll around in dog shit if you like shit soooooo much! GOD! my god... ewwwww, lmao.. PLUS, why would someone talk about that stuff at school? This is at school, with teachers, and random people listening... and stuf! Thats like running through your neighbourhood yelling "I like ass-fucking" for everyone to hear. You might aw well, in school everyone will find out eventually anyway! :) Sheesh - some people! :rolleyes:

oh please, people bring pot to school. that's alot worse than talking about anal.

Jung

???
Premium
You've obviously young and dumb. As long as the girl has a regular habit of showering then you won't be near any shit. And if the girl doesn't shower, then what the fuck are you doing with her in the first place?

Go cry about this high school shit somewhere else.

~Jessica~

junglizm said:
You've obviously young and dumb. As long as the girl has a regular habit of showering then you won't be near any shit.

~Jessica~
You're*

besides being a bit over dramatic over it, why did you listen? if you were grossed out, walk away. and some girls/guys like it, so to each their own.

Gay People

Nope, I dont think gay people are natural... okay, there's a vagina, and a penis... the penis goes in the vagina - natural~! What is not natural is the above mentioned... "god" or "the supreme creator" or whoever the fuck he is never intended it to be that way. It has been boy-girl for generations... there is definately something wrong with ass-fucking... I dont hate or displike gay people, i just dont believe well - that they're natural! :happysad:

Point, match.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
johnny kuntz said:
Conflict.tmp.log

+
YOU think gay people are natural?

end.txt
to say being gay is natural is to say that being gay is something that some people have just like some people are straight. to say it is unnatural is to say that it is a choice some poeple make and that it is not the will of god or the way of nature for people to be gay. with that sad i dont know what it is i can't answer either side without coming under fire. if i say it's natural i inadvertantly set myself up for a gay joke, if i say it's unnatural i come under attack by all the liberals. that being said...

it has not been man and woman forever! their has been gays all through history! in some culters they only had wives to have babies, but the rest of the time they had sex with boys. so grow up, anal sex is not unnatural, it can be painful but not unnatural, so grow up already.

Jung

???
Premium
Jessica43999 said:
Nope, I dont think gay people are natural... okay, there's a vagina, and a penis... the penis goes in the vagina - natural~! What is not natural is the above mentioned... "god" or "the supreme creator" or whoever the fuck he is never intended it to be that way. It has been boy-girl for generations... there is definately something wrong with ass-fucking... I dont hate or displike gay people, i just dont believe well - that they're natural! :happysad:

Point, match.
Point, stupid.

~Jessica~

OKay then....

Okay, i really dont think that I am over-blowing this. Plus, bringing pot to school is not worse! People dont find out about that - unless you tell them. Nobody knows. Here, its like everyone will hear. My proplems with what those ppl said were....

1) they're justkids themselves
2) *thinks its disgustin*
3) they said it in school... :confuse:

*shrugs*

Jessica43999 said:

Point, match.

Age.Detection.int

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Age = 12year.old

no. bringing pot to school and doing it is alot worse than talking about something they have probably never done before.

There is a gay kid in one of my classes that always talks about how is boyfriend fucked him in the ass last night, and the different std's he has had. At first I wasn't used to it but eventualy you can just tune it out. And I always have pot in school. (I'm not a gay basher or anything)