WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Some People are so F***ing Stoopid...

2Tired2Protest

Red-Headed Stepchild
Yesterday, as usual, I was being a mallrat with the rest of my so-called friends. (Really, they're just props) and we were bored. So then I see this girl. She's wearing a shirt that says ABERCROMBIE & FITCH in XXXL letters, sort of like a billboard. I say, free advertising for Abercrombie. Anyway, I go up to her, and say, "Where'd you get your shirt?" The dumbass looks down for a second like she forgot, and tells me. I was amazed that she didn't even know what she was wearing. We tried this on several other human billboards, all of whom exhibited the same f***ing stupid behavior. One guy even scratched his head and thought for a second. OMG WHY ARE THE WORLD FULLA STOIPID PEEPL HOO KENT SPELLL?

ron

Buster of Asses
2Tired2Protest said:
Yesterday, as usual, I was being a mallrat with the rest of my so-called friends. (Really, they're just props) and we were bored. So then I see this girl. She's wearing a shirt that says ABERCROMBIE & FITCH in XXXL letters, sort of like a billboard. I say, free advertising for Abercrombie. Anyway, I go up to her, and say, "Where'd you get your shirt?" The dumbass looks down for a second like she forgot, and tells me. I was amazed that she didn't even know what she was wearing. We tried this on several other human billboards, all of whom exhibited the same f***ing stupid behavior. One guy even scratched his head and thought for a second. OMG WHY ARE THE WORLD FULLA STOIPID PEEPL HOO KENT SPELLL?
They kept you occupied for a whole day, didn't they? You've now discovered their purpose.

That's a good stunt, though. I'll have to try it the next time I'm bored of being a mallrat with my props.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Hmmmmm? I think I can twist this into some sort of pick-up line.Noted and filed.

fasteddie

Clitpickle
I'm surprised she didn't call you an idiot for asking such a blatant question, then again, this is the MALL we're talking about...

2Tired2Protest said:
Ahh yes.. the mall. What time's your mom picking us up?

wwttff

Master Ranter
There's always going to be a dumbass out there that doesn't know what he or she is wearing but we are just glad it aint us! They are gona die soon anyway ( :cool: or gona be murdered by me :cool: ).

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
2Tired2Protest said:
Yeah sounds like something Howie Mandel would do... I hate Howie Mandel..Obnoxious pre-teens these days.

2Tired2Protest said:
i do agree that the world is full with the wrong kind of people. people that no matter what they wear will always look like they havn't taken a shower in days/weeks/months. the kind of people that drive 40 on the freeway. and people who don't know what the fuck they are wearing.
i did a similar thing to someone. that somone was my dumbass jewish mother fucking brother(half brother, thank god!) anyway, he was wearing a shirt that skaters wear and i asked him how you were supposed to spell it. him being the stupid shit that he is thinks for a moment and begins spelling, only to get it wrong. once again i hate the world.

wwttff

Master Ranter
Always going to be fucked up people out there but thats our job... TO KILL THEM! :mfinger: