WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

some people need a round house kick to the head

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
i made this thread to discus people that need a round house to the head! well i would like to say a few of my teacher deserve one or two any one else got people ho need a kick to the head?

silvablade

Flame Shield ON!!!
hmm after thinking long and hard about your question have decided on:

Cows.

Cows are not only causing horrible greenhouse gases through bad digestion, but now they are "mad". whatever that's about. pffft.

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
silvablade said:
hmm after thinking long and hard about your question have decided on:

Cows.

Cows are not only causing horrible greenhouse gases through bad digestion, but now they are "mad". whatever that's about. pffft.

lol! hahahahaha

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
It's been a wile so i gess i could use one :eek:

I'd have to go with people that act incapable of dealing with technology. If you can't even follow simple instructions you shouldn't own a computer or a tv. It REALLY irks me when it's a woman that acts like because she's a woman she's completely ignorant about anything tech related.

People who can't mind their own business and feel they need to meddle in my personal matters should be kicked. Maybe not in the head, cause I'm not that evil.......but they should be kicked. Like maybe in the shins or something. :happysad:

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
People who can't mind their own business and feel they need to meddle in my personal matters should be kicked. Maybe not in the head, cause I'm not that evil.......but they should be kicked. Like maybe in the shins or something. :happysad:

lol soo true i hate picky nose people and it would be funny to just turn around and kick the living shit outta them while there trying to ear drop your convo lol :D

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
People who play dumb 'cause they're lazy and don't want to work.

I get that all the time.

"Instead of showing me how to do it, why don't you just do it for me 'cause you can get it done faster?"

FUCK NO! Do it your damn self!

wootness

Banned - What an Asshat!
hehehe well im back, any way back to the topic well i wanna kick the living shit out off this smart ass at my school.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
wootness said:
hehehe well im back, any way back to the topic well i wanna kick the living shit out off this smart ass at my school.

leehype said:
It's been a wile so i gess i could use one :eek:
These two people.... I'm not saying names though.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Everyone who says that someone needs a kick to the head.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Anyone who:
1. Believes it is your duty as a fertile human to marry and have children.
2. Never (never ever ever) questions authority.
3. Has oppinions that directly reflect those of any news station.
4. Is deciding to have more children while recieving money from an outside party to care for the children they already have.
5. Believes that the atomic bomb was/is underused.

I could list more, but I'll keep it to 5.

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
People that need to get a fucking clue about whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.