WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Some WTF changes to be aware of!

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey,

I'm going to go ahead and create a flame forum sometime tonight for those to completely let loose. However this new forum will now be the only forum that flaming is tolerated.. We need to stay focused on the rants themselves you fuckers, and debating the positions/ideas/situations of the members here and not attacking the actual members themselves except for the flame forum...

This will generally be only our second rule (and hopefully last), aside from not permitting racist garbage...

Master has spoken. Master is good.

Paul

Tenderony
excellent oh mighty one

*bows and shuffles away backwards*

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Jason said:
Hey,

I'm going to go ahead and create a flame forum sometime tonight for those to completely let loose. However this new forum will now be the only forum that flaming is tolerated.. We need to stay focused on the rants themselves you fuckers, and debating the positions/ideas/situations of the members here and not attacking the actual members themselves except for the flame forum...

This will generally be only our second rule (and hopefully last), aside from not permitting racist garbage...

Master has spoken. Master is good.
Amazing!! Still don't get it, and that's a rant. Not a personal attack.

edited to display what got my attention

Jason said:
Hey,

What about sexist, or homophobic? Cuz I hates me some fags

gumercules

Ultra Mega
we the staff will be using our judgment rather than enacting rules for everything, so watch yourselves and try to muster a shred of self control with respect to topics that could potentially be inciteful

gumercules said:
we the staff will be using our judgment rather than enacting rules for everything, so watch yourselves and try to muster a shred of self control with respect to topics that could potentially be inciteful
hmmm... am I not allowed to incite Jihad, then?

Broken

No, it's some 20 yr old that just began to grow some fuzz on his nuts. Flexing all his might and power. OMG you can get me banned.. wow. bet mom is so proud.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
...and who is that referring to?

Broken

I missed this one.. shit...I don't know fuzzy, but it's not you..

gumercules

Ultra Mega
nah, it's me. broken magically found out how old i was, and made some assumptions based on his own experience of puberty (at age 20). but it's cool, i don't mind.

Broken

That broken guy is such an asshole. lol.. Yeah I was 6'1" @165lbs in 8th grade. yeah I was a real late bloomer..

Broken said:
That broken guy is such an asshole. lol.. Yeah I was 6'1" @165lbs in 8th grade. yeah I was a real late bloomer..

Hey I was 165 in 8th grade, too. Tho I was 5'1. And they called me Porker. :gun:

Broken

badassmtbiker said:
Hey I was 165 in 8th grade, too. Tho I was 5'1. And they called me Porker. :gun:
Called me All City running back. 6'1 165, 4.4 in the 40.. Muhaha

Ahh the glory days.

Broken said:
Called me All City running back. 6'1 165, 4.4 in the 40.. Muhaha

Ahh the glory days.
I played FB and DB. At 5'6" I wasn't stellar, but I really love to hit people. Nothing like laying out a 6'2 receiver. Ahh yes, the glory days.

Broken

Yeah when I played receiver in HS. had my ribs caved in plenty of times..

Broken

Derrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry posted in the wrong thread

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Yeah you guys sound like exelant athleats(sp?). How does 6'3" and 195 lbs. sound for a wrestler. (thats me of coures)

Bigfoot said:
Yeah you guys sound like exelant athleats(sp?). How does 6'3" and 195 lbs. sound for a wrestler. (thats me of coures)
Umm.. you hittin on me? Perhaps you were looking for the backdoor