WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Somebody's a Little Tired

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Maybe it was jet lag, or maybe summit-fatigue.

Bush on Saturday twice had trouble figuring out what day it was.
At a news conference following the U.S.-European Union summit, Bush first said he was traveling on to Turkey on Sunday to meet with leaders of NATO nations.

"Tomorrow I will travel to Turkey for the NATO summit," he said. "Actually, today I will travel to Turkey. Tomorrow is the NATO summit."

Later, he repeated his blunder — still not getting the schedule right.
"As I said tomorrow I'm going to go to Turkey for the NATO summit," he said. "Today I'm going to Turkey. Tomorrow's the summit."

If it's Saturday, Mr. President, it must be Ireland (during the day) and Turkey (at night).
At the end Bush used the mix-up to his advantage.

"No," he told a reporter trying to squeeze in one more question. "We've got to go to Turkey."

Ya think maybe someone else runs his life for him? dumb ass...

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Not as many people as the Diebold voting machines said.

Diebold by the way is the company that makes all the voting machines. Diebold also happens to be run by CEO Walden O'Dell Who admits to being a huge backer of the bush campaign.

This is on their own site. Some pussy CEO at Diebold

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
gotta love california. we outlawed electronic voting!
I'm pro-computers in regard to most things, but not voting. There is way too much room for electronic corruption.