WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

SomeOne asked me "What's That Got To Do With The Price Of Tea In England"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooby

Lord Emporor of Cheeses
What's That Got To Do With The Price Of Tea In England?

Well actually, global Economy Revolves around the price of tea in England because, seriously who drinks Dilmha anymore, if the price of Tea in England is raised we would have another war on our hands, so to speak..

it would be the same as America and oil, England would invade India because they also have "Weapons of mass destruction" which everyone will believe because what the fuck are the Indians doing anyway?
have we Heard from them?
do they even Exist anymore?

Much like Afghanistan, Where The Fuck is it? We all know now because of the "War on Terror" I didn't even Know it Existed..

So anyway, England will invade India and India will be all like "Oh no, Run because that's what Indians do." because if you think about it, they never been in a REAL War, they always manage to get out of it somehow.
Much like the Holy Crusades.. even though that was against those dirty Arabs... a War With Indians is like making love to a Fish..
IT SIMPLY DOESNT WORK!!!.
(me knowing from personal experience of cause)

the America’s will be like "AHHH BOMB EVERYTHING BECAUSE WERE AMERICAN AND ITS IN OUR RIGHTS THAT WERE ALLOUD TO KILL EVERYTHING BECAUSE WE ARE THE BIGGEST, RICHEST AND MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD."

Australia will be like "lets follow the Americans because were too small of a country and we don't have a great economy."

So everyone will be at war with India, except Iraq, Germany, Japan and Canada.

Iraq because there doing it for "ALAH!"

Germany because some random guy will take power again and start another absolute Dictatorship, much like the last war, because those sons of bitches Germany don't learn a thing.

Japan because they'll be like "AHHH Kamikaze!! this is time to make shitty little aircraft and Fly them into A SUPRISE attack on America because We Hate there little white Asses!"

And Canada because, Lets face it, Canada doesn't actually have and army.
Sorry, let me correct myself, they Do have an "Army" but they Forgot to give them Guns... “Yeah, lets all run in there with our Pancakes and maple syrup and Eat them with Plastic Knifes And Forks Because there cheaper to Mass Produce Than Steel Ones.”

So as you can see, If the Price of Tea Did rise in England....

We'd all be Skrewed!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
well someone didnt read the rules, whos up for bannage on the first post? i know your an aussie but man, you fucked up bigtime............

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Scooby said:
What's That Got To Do With The Price Of Tea In England?

~
blah blah
~

We'd all be Skrewed!
Have you been drinking?
Too much brandy in your tea:punch:

Fideru

Agitated Pancake
And the morale of the story is:
Don't fuck with me because I'll steal your Christmas.

diamond

The nice guy
anyone up for a tea party in Boston?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
diamond said:
anyone up for a tea party in Boston?
as a brit who chose to live in the usa and pay taxes to auntie sam and generally contribute to this broken society here i find it juvenile beyond belief when americans bring up the boston tea party in an attempt to get brits pissed.. we are your strongest ally.. we actually help you..

get over it.. if you hate us so much make your own language.

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
The moral of the story IS:

If my make rediculous posts with spelling and grammatical errors, and poke fun at India, you will be banned.

PS: Soon we will all speak spanish, and Taco Bell will replace McDonalds, so don't worry about that little problem void, soon we will all be "eses" in Northern Mexico.

CLOSE THE BORDER, BEFORE YOU BIKE GETS STOLEN!

*This has been a public service announcement, from 'Crackers against borders, open borders that is!'*

diamond

The nice guy
void said:
as a brit who chose to live in the usa and pay taxes to auntie sam and generally contribute to this broken society here i find it juvenile beyond belief when americans bring up the boston tea party in an attempt to get brits pissed.. we are your strongest ally.. we actually help you..

get over it.. if you hate us so much make your own language.
as a brit who lives in britain and payes taxes to keep chavs in the style they enjoy, I am fully aware of the powers of irony and sarcasm.
But thanks for sharing.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
diamond said:
as a brit who lives in britain and payes taxes to keep chavs in the style they enjoy, I am fully aware of the powers of irony and sarcasm.
But thanks for sharing.
one of us is confused.. why did you mention the boston tea party?

diamond

The nice guy
man I like that smiley.

more tea vicar?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I'm just impressed with the 1 post and banned. That's a pretty tight record.

diamond

The nice guy
I don't give a shit about the price of Tea, but £60 for a descent kettle was fucking extortionate.

Status
Not open for further replies.