WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Someone fucked with my car

ferengi

Yay fire!
I got up at 5:30 this morning and got ready to go to work. Took a shower, ate breakfast, put my coat on, went outside and locked the door. What did I find when I got out there? Someone had let all the air out of all 4 tires on my car, and covered my windshield and all 4 windows in that glass-paint you write sale prices on used cars with. I spent almost an hour cleaning the shit off and filling my tires back up with air.

Then I got in my car and tried to start it.
Turned the key. Nothing happened.
Turned it again. Nothing happened.
Started getting pissed, turned the key again. Nothing happened.
Got severely pissed off, hit the steering wheel with my hands, turned the key again, pumped the gas pedal. Nothing happened.
So I finally looked at my gas gauge. It was empty. That son of a bitch was half way full when I went to bed last night. Someone stole my fucking gasoline on top of all that shit. I had to walk 6 blocks down to the nearest gas station, buy a gas can, put gas in it, and walk back home.

If I catch the fucker who did this, they're fucking dead. :mad: :mfinger:

Man, if there was ever a reason to bitch, this would be it.

Go kill that fucker for me too.

It's pretty fucking hard to steal gas. You gotta take a hose, put it in the tank, some suck of it in, then let go of it and drop the gas into a jar or something.

Just do the same thing to everyone on the block - at least one has to be right.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
how is it hard to steal gas, most newer cars u can't steal gas anyways.

Basically you can take your hose, garden hose, a gas can..... stick it in the tank suck the end of it to produce the flow of gas and drop it into the tank...

REALLY NOT HARD AT ALL

_Kitana_ said:

Basically you can take your hose, garden hose, a gas can..... stick it in the tank suck the end of it to produce the flow of gas and drop it into the tank...

REALLY NOT HARD AT ALL
It was probably sarcasm. These punks.

Fuck anyone who decides to mess with someone else's car though.....It's happened to me, and the rage was un-explainable.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fuck! That hurts.

Run the bitch over with your sweetass ride. What sweet irony :thumbsup:

Easty

Click click boom
do unto others, as those other fuckers have done to you. revenge is soooo sweet. just gotta find em first.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Solution:

$44 Infrared Camera

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=802C-200MW-N

Mount one of those fuckers near the steering wheel, and hook the reciever up to a VCR, and set the VCR to EP mode (6 Hours).

Problem solved. Set your alarm so you can switch the tape out, after it runs out. Then, put a new tape in, and go back to bed.

If it happens again, the cops will arrest that pig fucker!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
wow. But to me... it sounds more like a prank than any real vandalism or "revenge". No part of your car was damaged, and all that you really lost was half a tank of gas and time. I'll bet its either neighborhood kids with nothing better to do than dare each other to do petty stuff, or it's someone you know gettin a little "ribbin" in..

I'd start hatching a retaliation plan incase its someone you know ;)

I bet you wish you were me. I actually found out who keyed my Jeep Wrangler. Lets just say I went on a Ninja Stealth Sneaking Mission, which happned to involve their windshield and my favorite cinderblock. Revenge is good.

Sektor

Particinator
All this shit reminds me why I have an alarm on my car, and why I'm so alert at night, even when I'm sleeping.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
_Kitana_ said:

REALLY NOT HARD AT ALL
Of course you find it easy, you're a gurl silly. :rolleyes:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ferengi74656 said:
I got up at 5:30 this morning and got ready to go to work. Took a shower, ate breakfast, put my coat on, went outside and locked the door. What did I find when I got out there? Someone had let all the air out of all 4 tires on my car, and covered my windshield and all 4 windows in that glass-paint you write sale prices on used cars with. I spent almost an hour cleaning the shit off and filling my tires back up with air.

Got severely pissed off, hit the steering wheel with my hands, turned the key again, pumped the gas pedal. Nothing happened.
So I finally looked at my gas gauge. It was empty. That son of a bitch was half way full when I went to bed last night. Someone stole my fucking gasoline on top of all that shit. I had to walk 6 blocks down to the nearest gas station, buy a gas can, put gas in it, and walk back home.

Did you piss anyone off lately? Revenge?

el crotcho

Cooler than sliced cheese
Find the fucker and then sword the everliving shit out of him and go Hittori Hanzo on his sorry ass :sword:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
i'd say you definitely need to consider getting some surveillance equipment like decent suggested if you're interested in revenge. otherwise, just return the gesture to anyone you think is acting suspicious. it might not be them but hey, free gas. :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
ferengi74656 said:

Think it was that fucker beatin up on that horse?? Was that you?

bnccoder

Postaholic
I wouldn't exactly call it free gas. The taste stays with you for the rest of the day especally if you swollow some. Gas tasting burps suck!!! At least they didn't steal the batery or bologna it while they were at it. For all of you who are forming opinions of me now I'm just as sweet and innocent as I ever was so fuck off.