WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Someone post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
17,019
7,474
487
I just finished all my work for the day. I get on here to see 12 registered members present. AND NO NEW POSTS!
What do you people think I pay you for? Just to sit there and look pretty?

POST CLOWNS! POST FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT!
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
274
118
Kay.

What next?

If you must, I shall ramble.

During the war, there was quite an uprising known as "The opposition." These fuckers didn't know when to quit. They started at the dawn of man kind, and they're still fighting today. Some of more well-known battles of the war have been Man Vs. Dinosaur (fossil fest B.C.), Man Vs. Tiger (Gladiator Gulch A.D.), And the ever popular Man vs Man (Inquisitions, War of 1812, Revolutionary war, Civil wars all over the earth, Gulf War, Vietnam, World Wars One and Two, Star Wars, And the three Reichs that have tried to take over the world). Although there have been an endless amount of wars, we at NoSubstance Inc. think that these are the most entertaining. So, for your enjoyment, here is some ASCII that will be screwed up when I actually post it.

___.../\/\...|.....|
..|....|...|...|---|
_|_...\./...|.....|ottboyzz.

Yes, I did just get frustrated and give up.
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,076
688
412
well, i just got home from work... work is a bitch, and i hate it. i just wanna lay down and fall asleep and never wake up.

ever
 

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
979
1
0
MaxPower said:
I just finished all my work for the day. I get on here to see 12 registered members present. AND NO NEW POSTS!
What do you people think I pay you for? Just to sit there and look pretty?

POST CLOWNS! POST FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT!
Yesterday I had some wild bread with cheese. 15 minutes after I ate it, I had diarrhea. It was so bad that when I looked into the toilet, there were still pieces of bread that hadn't been digested yet.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
17,019
7,474
487
Skitch0o0 said:
Yesterday I had some wild bread with cheese. 15 minutes after I ate it, I had diarrhea. It was so bad that when I looked into the toilet, there were still pieces of bread that hadn't been digested yet.
If there wasn't any corn, I don't want to hear it.
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,686
149
157
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


OMG...I nearly shat myself reading that...


You two are funny as hell...


ROFL...CORN!
 

Lawdawg428

Ranter
781
0
16
Well I woke up about 9 oclock last night and ate some dinner then went to a friends house and smoked some pot. After I was good and stoned I came back home and played videogames till like 5 am then I went to sleep. I woke back up at 930am then got stoned off a joint I coped from my bro lastnight. then I went out side and cut down a tree then my chain took a shit then I cmae in the house and oplayed around on the net for about 4 hours then took a nap. When I woke up at about 7 I went to the store for some grub. onlt to come home to some bone head wanting entertained by a bunch of dipshits like me on the internet.


I hope this was entertainment enough for you bro and dont mind the bone head remark I am just fucking around
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
17,019
7,474
487
Lawdawg428 said:
Well I woke up about 9 oclock last night and ate some dinner then went to a friends house and smoked some pot. After I was good and stoned I came back home and played videogames till like 5 am then I went to sleep. I woke back up at 930am then got stoned off a joint I coped from my bro lastnight. then I went out side and cut down a tree then my chain took a shit then I cmae in the house and oplayed around on the net for about 4 hours then took a nap. When I woke up at about 7 I went to the store for some grub. onlt to come home to some bone head wanting entertained by a bunch of dipshits like me on the internet.


I hope this was entertainment enough for you bro and dont mind the bone head remark I am just fucking around
Not at all. The whole Idea was to stir things up. posted in such a way that there is no particular topic. Therefore yawl can post what you want and not wory about someone complaining. And it was remarks like yours (hoped I would geht a few) that made me put it in B&T.
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
I don't care what you want, I just want mine, shut up smart little bitch!!!!!


Oh the good ole days.
 

Unforgiven

That Guy
11,076
688
412
:eyes:

god these smilies are funny.

i find humor in strange things when i'm tired.

omg... first post on page 2.

give me a cookie, dammit

:kickcan:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
Well, you better give me every one of those cookies man, you know how they are bad for you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.