WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Something is wrong here

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
Everyone, something is wrong here i think...

Why is it that all you people have friends that are going around, fucking your significant others???

Perhaps all you people should find a new circle of friends (probably one with less sluts, and i mean both male and female), because all you guys ever do is bitch and moan about your friend that has gone behind your back, or has found someone else and doesn't hang around you now...

Fuck them all right off, and try something new, rather than moaning about where their dicks went...

I've said my piece, hopefully someone will listen...

JACKASS1904

Banned - What an Asshat!
No shit...lol...GET OVER IT!!

I agree totally with you.

I had one of my ex-gf start making out with one of my friends in my car while we were dating. needless to say i don't hang out with that crowd of people anymore

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
Where their dicks went?

The person I want doesn't have one. :D

here's an idea shut the fuck up maybe they cheated on you cause it just wasnt meant to be. i mean, if there that big a slut do you really want them anyway? take a few deep breaths and find someone new. trust me i've been there moaning and bitching isn't going to help.

or you could just have an open relationship and no worry about it

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just fuck as many girls as you can... because when you get old your penis won't work anymore and you are going to needs drugs to get an erection. So who cares if is your buddy wife? Just do her that is what she wants. The world needs to understand is just fucking sex! :confused:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Unforgiven said:
here's a better suggestion:

be like me and remain single :)
Or a better idea, find a girl that wouldnt do that.... Maybe get to know the girl before you fuck her and actually start liking her...
Jeesh there are a lot of girls out there that are complete sluts but there are a few really nice ones that are hot.. Just gotta go out and find them.
If that dont work.. go single.

swizeguy said:
Or a better idea, find a girl that wouldnt do that.... Maybe get to know the girl before you fuck her and actually start liking her...
Jeesh there are a lot of girls out there that are complete sluts but there are a few really nice ones that are hot.. Just gotta go out and find them.
If that dont work.. go single.
You don't know this town.

There are 2 variety of girls here... the sluts and the holy rollers.

Choices choices :rolleyes:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
that sucks... i guess that means its time to get a outta towner.

swizeguy said:
that sucks... i guess that means its time to get a outta towner.
or just get outta town once i get money and my driver's licence back.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
There you go atleast you dont feel like you've been wronged.. lol
Well for that then you might have a problem.. guess your just gonna have to wait :p

swizeguy said:
There you go atleast you dont feel like you've been wronged.. lol
Well for that then you might have a problem.. guess your just gonna have to wait :p
tru.dat.

i've been waiting for the past 2.5 months and have another 2.5 months to go

swizeguy

How dare you!?
ouch man that sucks.. see i couldnt do that.. living in bumfuck central maine.. hell no. If i lost my licence it would be the end..