WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Something is wrong...

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
When you walk into the bathroom at your office and it smells seriously foul AND there's a dude standing at the sink drenched in sweat scrubbing his arms up to his elbos something is wrong.

The dude was standing there, hair plaster to his head, sporting sweat stains on the front AND back of his shirt, along with the pit stains scrubbing like a fucking surgeon. All I could think was "Jesus, what the fuck did he just do in here?" The smell only made the sitiuation worse.

bnccoder

Postaholic
He might have been amping out and trying to cool down, If its anhydrous and you do a lot of it you will smell of it all day. Sounds like he was trying to get the smell off his skin.... or he might have just puked on himself.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
perhaps he was getting up after a nasty steamy shit(ya know the night of drinking and mexican food type shit), and upon getting up and pulling on his pants, his keys fell from his pocket into the bowl...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Darklight said:
perhaps he was getting up after a nasty steamy shit(ya know the night of drinking and mexican food type shit), and upon getting up and pulling on his pants, his keys fell from his pocket into the bowl...
heheh that happend to my friends nextel

Easty

Click click boom
thats fucking disgusting

:sick:

Last edited by a moderator:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
There's a plethora of things that could have been going on.

But the facts are these:
1. The shitter stank
2. There was a dude there covered in sweat
3. The dude was scrubbing up to his elbows

These facts all added up to one hell of a "What The Fuck...." moment for me this afternoon.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Well, actually I'm not sure what the hell. I didn't stop and ask.

But given the location, shapes and sizes, it would be hard for it to be anything but.

Regardless it wasn't something I needed or wanted to see upon entering the pisser.