WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Something just freaked me out.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Ok, this is kind of odd, yet scarry. I was downloading a movie(not going to say) that is scarry. When the file was completed, I went to view and all I saw was a screen that had a bunch of colors running up and down with a scarry sound. Here is the freaky part, when I pushed pause this pic comes up that is slighly dark, and was in some field, what looked like a highway of some sort from a distance and in the corner of that pic was a blured looking person that wasn't the full body, just floating there. That is what I call scarry.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Did you get a call that said "Seven days"? ;) It sounds like some cool special effects. The RIAA has started putting corrupt files on the P2P networks the chances are you can skip it to farther into it and it will play.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Cuddles said:
Ok, this is kind of odd, yet scarry. I was downloading a movie(not going to say) that is scarry. When the file was completed, I went to view and all I saw was a screen that had a bunch of colors running up and down with a scarry sound. Here is the freaky part, when I pushed pause this pic comes up that is slighly dark, and was in some field, what looked like a highway of some sort from a distance and in the corner of that pic was a blured looking person that wasn't the full body, just floating there. That is what I call scarry.
See, I guess I would had to be there to have it be scary.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
No, I have another file of that movie downloaded and I was just trying to find one with a better pic. The one I downloaded and played, well like I said, it spooked me out. The pic when I paused it, had nothing to do with the movie that I downloaded. Trust me, I saw it at the movies...lol.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Cuddles said:
:bad grammar smiley:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
damnit, i was going to replybut i have to go watch shark tales!

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Icarus said:
:thumbsup:

A well thought-out post.
(Given that you're being sarcastic)

Liberation's thought of the moment:

Well-developed comic material wont necessarily and often doesn't overcome spontaneous humor.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I wasn't being sarcastic. I was acknowledging that, given the situation, long thought most likely would not have resulted in a better post. I liked the post, and his use of oversized text and bold. I would not have done that.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
You know, this "seven days" thingie, was always funny to me, as there are sweet croissants, that are actually calle "Seven Days".
Oh, and btw - who's gonna watch the Ring 2 ? Surely not me - movies like those shouldn't have sequesl.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
sequel?! should they even have made the first? the only thing i kinda like about it is, it wasnt made in america origionally (ringu)

Bibas

That's Illogical.
That's the point. The american version kinda sucked. The japanese one was awesome.