WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sometimes Things SUCK

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MY LIST of SHIT TO DO TODAY....

hehe not much today but eh. Been putting cleaning my house off

1. Pick up Jesse’s Game.
2. Go to hallmark buy anniversary cards
3. Get birthday Card for mommy.
4 order a cake for my mother/change for laundry
5. Start in living room of my house and CLEAN
6 dining room.
7. Kitchen
8. Bathroom
9. Computer room/hallway
10. Bedroom
11. Sort laundry for tomorrow
12. Finish writing Jesse some more letters
13. Get care packages put together
14. Wrap my mother gifts
15. Bathe Kitty.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
When i was a young boy, a smart and wise old man taught me the meaning of the word "procrastination" and it brought forth many hours of relaxation and laziness. it's a beautiful prescription.

But seriously, that sucks. If I were you, Id kill the cat so you only had 14 things to do. But then again, I dont really like cats much.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Another pointless post: By The Great gehtfuct

Hey,who doesn't like a wet kitty?
Just remember this: Big cats can be very dangerous,but a little pussy never hurt anyone. ~Thank you.

Well,it's raining out,it's about 50 degrees and shitty. My first day back home after a long road trip to Elvisville,(don't ask) and I've nothing to do but sit on my ass.(because I can) All the bitch work is done and I'm fuckin' bored out of my skull. :redface:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Man who pay for wet cat, pay for wet pussy.
I think thats what confucious said.
Anyways, your chores will keep you entertained through the whole day :p

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
1...2....3...4.... are done.

Cleaning.

Noticing thats not happening to fast hehe

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
MY LIST of SHIT TO DO TODAY....

hehe not much today but eh. Been putting cleaning my house off
That is a lot to do, did you have to take off of work to do all this? If so, that's kind of shitty.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
That is a lot to do, did you have to take off of work to do all this? If so, that's kind of shitty.
No I pulled a double shift on sunday... and I am pulling one on friday and sat. SO i will get my 40 hours in for those 3 days... so can't go over 40. so I got 3 days in a role to have off.

Comes close to around 12 hour days. Ewwwwwww

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tbsrk said:
ugh... 12 hours... thats nasty... what do you do?
oh i work at toy-r-us. Basically we are just swamped with things that need to be done. For the most part i run sales floor. My job is basically selling things, however when I pull a shift like that. I normaly stock in the morning till it get busy, help cashier and do sales floor. Its a lot of fun but a lot of work as well.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
_Kitana_ said:
oh i work at toy-r-us. Basically we are just swamped with things that need to be done. For the most part i run sales floor. My job is basically selling things, however when I pull a shift like that. I normaly stock in the morning till it get busy, help cashier and do sales floor. Its a lot of fun but a lot of work as well.
have you seen any of the generation 1 transformers optimus prime action figures at all?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
FUBAR said:
have you seen any of the generation 1 transformers optimus prime action figures at all?
Try Toy-r-Us.com

They might have them. Otherwise most of out transformers are sold out

hehe

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Try Toy-r-Us.com

They might have them. Otherwise most of out transformers are sold out

hehe
I used to play with those when I was younger, infact, I still have them. :thumbsup:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
_Kitana_ said:
ah. it must have been terrible working last weekend. yikes, i stayed in my house and refuesed to mention the word "sale" to any girl i knew.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tbsrk said:
ah. it must have been terrible working last weekend. yikes, i stayed in my house and refuesed to mention the word "sale" to any girl i knew.
Eh, it was alright.

:) had to be to work at 4:20 am