WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

son, dad, mom, and best friend

ok, this is pretty disgusting, my cousin *19*George is dating *41* Chris...ok, first of all they'r e botth males...a starnge becaus eof the big age difference and they're both males, but the really twisted part is chris is bi, and so si george, but chris is george's dad!!!!! yea, i kno, disgusting!!!but, tha thign is that george is cheating on chris with chris's wife, *george's mom*, but chris also told me that he is really, truly in love or w/e wiff his mom's best friend NiKea!!!! i dunno wtf is up wiff mah family, but i'd say they have sum pretty effed up problems!

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
I couldn't understand a word of that post, but I'm sure I really didn't want to anyway, because it sounds really fucked up.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
CatchTheWind said:
I couldn't understand a word of that post, but I'm sure I really didn't want to anyway, because it sounds really fucked up.

dito :thumbsup:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
What the fuck?

Go on Jerry Springer, don't bother us.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
sexysurferchica said:
ok, this is pretty disgusting, my cousin *19*George is dating *41* Chris...ok, first of all they'r e botth males...a starnge becaus eof the big age difference and they're both males, but the really twisted part is chris is bi, and so si george, but chris is george's dad!!!!! yea, i kno, disgusting!!!but, tha thign is that george is cheating on chris with chris's wife, *george's mom*, but chris also told me that he is really, truly in love or w/e wiff his mom's best friend NiKea!!!! i dunno wtf is up wiff mah family, but i'd say they have sum pretty effed up problems!
Ok

George is 19 and is with Chris 41.

Both males.... Both Bi.

Chris and George also seem to be father and son and both seem to be doing Chris's mother. They don't call that cheating or dating, more like insest and molestation.

Now Chris is tired of mom and dad and likes his mother's bestfriend Nikea.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
Ok

Both males.... Both Bi.

Chris and George also seem to be father and son and both seem to be doing Chris's mother. They don't call that cheating or dating, more like insest and molestation.

I never thought I would say this, but wow... you are good! :thumbsup:

CatchTheWind

Hopefully not an idiot
_Kitana_ said:
Ok

Both males.... Both Bi.

Tell me how you figured that out from that jumbled mess of gibberish that she wrote.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
CatchTheWind said:
Tell me how you figured that out from that jumbled mess of gibberish that she wrote.
well i made a mistake it actually George's mom. but whatever, basically the title gave it away from there it was laying out all the facts...

:/

ehhh

thatisbull.com

I lika do da cha, cha
CatchTheWind said:
Ditto.

Remember kids, chicks dig good grammar.

Descent

Hella Constipated
sexysurferchica said: