WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

son of a gun

stone sour

Bad Governor
hello. im new, and I hope you want to fuck with me because im hott and I own your ass since the day you watched this thread. Call me kurt, call me adam, call me whatever you want, I'll answer to that name. Beware of my rants, because im mean.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
WHAT! i couldn't hear you. Take the dick out of your mouth and then talk. thank you smoke..............welcome

is it just my imagination, or do all new members now start out with a red bar... or two... or three?

FumeTheWorld

ShadowsQuest
Stone Sour, kick ass name, bro! Son Of A Gun=kick ass KMFDM track! I like your attitude! Fuck Shit Up!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
stone sour said:
hello. im new, and I hope you want to fuck with me because im hott and I own your ass since the day you watched this thread. Call me kurt, call me adam, call me whatever you want, I'll answer to that name. Beware of my rants, because im mean.
wow your gay, fuck you and welcome

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
stone sour said:

Ok, whatever. Welcome, and fuck off.

Stone sour, the band, not you specifically, is like, one of my favs. listen to them all the time.

and saying that you are mean, doesnt necessarily make you mean.