WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Son of a mother fucking bitch ass fucker....

For the first time in 12 yrs my family wants to go on vacation. Apparently, we get to see one of our grandmas on the other side of the fucking country.

This couldn't come a worse fucking time. The one mother fucking time I get a girlfriend I get to be dragged across the fucking country for a month or two. WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

I'm thinking of either pretending I have a crippling fear of flying or I vomit salsa at high altitudes.

Dere's my fucking rant for the day, besides the one I do on 'Life Sucks.' Have a mother fucking FANTASTIC day!!

:mfinger:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yeah being away from boyfriend/girlfriend does suck the big one.

But just think your actually pretty lucky. I've moved over seas from my boyfriend, the most i get to see him is 4/5 days every 3 months.. :(

But maybe it will be alright, When are you leaving?
I guess as you JUST got together with this girl she might not stick around for very long and wait. Maybe you will get together when you leave. How long have you been with her. If it's longer then it will work out.
Me and my bf have been together for over a year now so that's why i know it will work cos we have trusted each other for all this time.

And who knows maybe your vacation will be spiffing :p

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
dude, ever hear of summer love?!! you're looking at this all the wrong way my friend. what you should be saying to yourself is, "Ooo new breeding potential ripe for the picking." and i bet you've never had this kind of experience yet? another plus!

month long vacation= new & different girls = sex & no l/t commitments = what more can you ask for? (ya, ya besides the fact you may be in love w/ your gf)

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
1. wow this wasnt about school or your teachers.
2. its a good start :thumbsup:
3. go for it(she wont stick around)

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Tsk, tsk TFC - you haven't seen your granny for 12 years, and you say "fuck it" ? You should love your grandmother.
And this will be a great test for you and your new gf. You'll see how both of you will feel, when you're back.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Bibas said:
Tsk, tsk TFC - you haven't seen your granny for 12 years, and you say "fuck it" ? You should love your grandmother.
And this will be a great test for you and your new gf. You'll see how both of you will feel, when you're back.
well he can go see his grandmother and test out his new gf....if she does stick aroun do you think she will tell him bout banging the whole football team?

p.s. they are all black