WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines son of a...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Bush wins (well he didn't win yet but he will)

In the next 4 years, everyone that voted for Bush will realize how dumb and naive they were. Personally I would bitch slap every single one of them, one by one... :bomb: :sword: :gun: :mad: :mfinger: :bomb:

I already see Bush and Cheney celebrating a toast to the "future", laughing histerically like evil maniacs

Descent

Hella Constipated
You just totally forgot about the West Coast, and Cali.

They will allow Kerry to win for us.

It's only 7:44 over there, so the polls have not closed yet.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I know, but I have this feeling it's gonna go to shit. Bush only needs 74 more electoral college votes out of the 209 left..

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
its 209 to 199 right now....florida and ohio still undecided..a couple of others as well.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
oh btw I saw in some news that some places in ohio have waiting lines so long that some people won't have time to vote? What's up with that

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
hrm... 246 vs 195 now...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Rage against said:
oh btw I saw in some news that some places in ohio have waiting lines so long that some people won't have time to vote? What's up with that
It was only in a small handful of places (if more than one) in the city of Akron. They had a power-outage that complicated matters. They brought in flashlights, and used headlights from police cars.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
276 for bush
and 211 for kerry

:)

thats giving him all of the west cost

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Rage against said:
Bush wins (well he didn't win yet but he will)

In the next 4 years, everyone that voted for Bush will realize how dumb and naive they were. Personally I would bitch slap every single one of them, one by one... :bomb: :sword: :gun: :mad: :mfinger: :bomb:

I already see Bush and Cheney celebrating a toast to the "future", laughing histerically like evil maniacs
hmmmmmmm i would have figured they would have done that last time...alas

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
276 for bush
and 211 for kerry

:)

thats giving him all of the west cost
The magic number for a win is 270.

Currently it's:
Bush: 249
Kerry: 242

Likely who ever takes Iowa and Ohio will take the election.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Magic 8-Ball indicates lawsuits likely

Jung

???
Premium
Sorry, I don't trust FOX. I'm watching it on TV, not depending on CNN's site. Need I remind you that these are only projections and could be wrong. CNN seams to have a more accurate figure though.(it coincides with C-Span's)

For instance: FOX is projecting Iowa, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wisconsin's votes currently, but their votes aren't in yet. That doesn't seem like a projection to me. :rolleyes:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Ohio is going to screw me, I can feel it coming! :mad: