WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Song that makes you feel like shit.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Alright..we've just about covered every song topic....fav band/song..fer fuckin....saddest...etc...now the last one i can think of...is...which song makes you feel like shit...and why?

Maps....by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs....this was the first song i played for my ex-gf on the guitar [just started learning]....anyways ..she broke up with me..and ...well everytime i hear it....takes me back to when she sat there with a smile listening to me play it...:/

i still listen to it when i play their CD.....Yeah Yeah Yeahs rox my sox...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
That's a hard one. I'd probably say anything by Tori Amos. My sister was really in to her when I was like in 4th and 5th grade, and she had a lot of problems. It was a bad time.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
all country, because it pains me to realize that a bunch of no talent rednecks can make craploads of money with no talent and singing about the exact same god dam things over and over again....and running blind by godsmack

anti-movielife

self medicated
anything and eveything by dashboard confessional...so depressing it makes me sick, i had the cd for awhile but gave it awayh just because i felt like dying everytime i heard that whiney fuckers voice.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
don't question me why cause there is no real reason i can give..but i just don't like rap or country
it's like a pet peeve of mine...if you turn it on..i will go crazy til it's turned off
and that's why i tend to hate my friends when they ride with me cause they always turn it there...the only genre we have in common is tekno..but i like trance more

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Filter-----Take a picture......reminds me of my father.......makes me feel bad...

Incubus... the cd... Morning View... the song "echo" omg.. i cry everytime i hear that song... its a long story... but here is the basis of it... my boyfriend past away and this is the song that was playing when we first met.

morelos

lexicon incognito
harry chapin - cat's in the cradle.

it's so autobiographically significant to me. my dad never had a chance to watch me grow up, because he worked two jobs and my mom hates him. and now that he's more available for me, i have no time for him.

before i knew it, i'd grown up just like him.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
zoe jane-staind because it is a good song about aaron lewis's daughter.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
I am gonna go with Three Days Grace- Drown, because it makes me hate my self.

uhh... tough... real tough...

Coldplay-The Scientist

it's a good song, but there's something about it that just makes me feel so... depressed.

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
No sex - Limp Bizkit....
My first girlfirend that I really had feelings for cheated on me and this was the song that I played all the time while i was getting over it. Everytime I hear it now it brings back the way I felt. Even though it brings back all those bad feelings I can never turn that song off. I have to listen to it.

FUBAR said:
all country, because it pains me to realize that a bunch of no talent rednecks can make craploads of money with no talent and singing about the exact same god dam things over and over again....and running blind by godsmack
Baha, word.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
morelos said:
harry chapin - cat's in the cradle.

it's so autobiographically significant to me. my dad never had a chance to watch me grow up, because he worked two jobs and my mom hates him. and now that he's more available for me, i have no time for him.

before i knew it, i'd grown up just like him.
And we'll geht together then dad..........you know we'll have a good time then.

MaxPower said:
And we'll geht together then dad..........you know we'll have a good time then.
Max, why have you been spelling get the way "gehtfuckt" spells it. Do you honestlt respect that loser?

meh, he isn't really a loser. But wow, he sure does post a lot of spam.

so do i :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: its fun but its not really spam. he just gives us sometyhing to talk about

Sod

Spilly Talker
i've never really felt like shit, due to me having a healthy diet, eat your meat kids!

Sod said:
i've never really felt like shit, due to me having a healthy diet, eat your meat kids!
beat your meat too, it also keeps you healthy