WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

sonofabitch

For some odd reason, I have to pose the question...

Do you have the aftermath of this? XD

I would think that the other teammates of the bomb squad would probably prevent this from happening...or he was just doing the motions of it as a joke..

Even though there is always that slim possibility...

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
A.I.Tokito said:
For some odd reason, I have to pose the question...

Do you have the aftermath of this? XD

I would think that the other teammates of the bomb squad would probably prevent this from happening...or he was just doing the motions of it as a joke..

Even though there is always that slim possibility...
So...you think this is a real picture, and you want to see everyone all blown up. Nice.

Nailbomb said:
So...you think this is a real picture, and you want to see everyone all blown up. Nice.
I have my doubts that it is a real picture, but it's amusing nevertheless. If it isn't , I'd have to commend the creator of that photo with his photoshop skills.

Second of all, I never claimed that I wanted to see everyone blown up. Bomb deactivation training requires that the one deactivating the bomb must undergo a stage where they cannot get distracted.

Why do I pose that? The likelihood of the person triggering the bomb due to a popping of a paper bag is very unlikely. However, the more likely case is that when the person does it, that man with the paper bag will probably be court-martialed or earn a rather nasty kick in the groin by that person, which is actually a lot funnier, retribution-wise, than a red explosion that body parts can barely be seen.

The probability is even lessened by the fact that there is usually more than 2 people in a bomb squad team. As posted before, if the photo was not fake, it was even more likely that it was just someone going through the motions of it.

Thank you. Come again.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
people shouldn't do that job, it should be 100% robots..

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
lemme do that !!!!
im half a robot and half asleep!!!!

Jugular

volatile
I thought he farted in a paper bag and was gonna let it go :(

Now I can see the truth.

By the way, good job, dude, you just proved to him that the picture is fake :thumbsup: Do think he cared THAT much?

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Fuck this....delete this whole thread now.

Nunzifagass, keep this crap out of B&T. It serves no point here.

I'd rape you if you didn't like it so much.

Edit: I see it was moved to Foto fun. I'm not editing my original post though as it was originally in B&T.