WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Sooners national champs

the sooners are takeing the nationals championship this year GO SOONERS

Sooners Suck!!!!

I hate the Sooners!!!!! and im from oklahoma!! and no i dont like the Cowboys!! Sooners Suck!! Go NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS!!! WE ARE COMING BACK TO KICK ASS!!!!

fuck fucking nafagaska they are going down like little bitches

otep I am talking about the sooners stomping the nebraska fag husckers. They are the bitches of the College Football world right above the FSU suck my nuts

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
The Sooners suck? At what? This thread is about Football, correct? They sucked last year in some freaking oddball game Vs. Wildcats last year. Holy shit that was ugly, but they have been a strong team the last five years.

The Huskers are always in it.

Cheers and Hook'em Horns!

Broken said:
The Sooners suck? At what? This thread is about Football, correct? They sucked last year in some freaking oddball game Vs. Wildcats last year. Holy shit that was ugly, but they have been a strong team the last five years.

The Huskers are always in it.

Cheers and Hook'em Horns!

Hook'em horns sounds like a gay texas fans response

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Lawdawg428 said:
Hook'em horns sounds like a gay texas fans response
Gay omg he called me gay...

Texas could have the world greatest players and will always find a way to lose the game that counts.
The Sooner squad is like a machine. Amazing to watch. That's the great thing about College ball it's all about the Game and Heart. I prefer CB over the pros.

Anyway seeya in Dallas... :) :thumbsup:

I wasnt call you gay but texas fans gay your not a texas are you any way dallass eah