Sorrow's Joy

Cyn

Head Member
This is a link to some music that I posted on AudioStreet. I haven't added any songs in a while so what's on there is pretty old. The "unfinished" thing is something that I will be working on for a while. Changing things, adding things, taking things from it ect........ when ever I'm in the mood for it. All feedback is welcome. I mainly post this stuff because I like being praised. It just makes me feel better about what I do. I don't mind criticism at all though. Good things have come from it in the past. Feel free to check back later because I will probably have some new stuff. There's a song I call Gravity that I'm almost finished with that I'll probably put up soon and also a song called Salvia, which is a song that speaks for itself as far as what it was inspired by. I do play guitar but most of this is all samples, synths, and software. Enjoy

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=7298

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Fuk You!!!

YOU KNOW THE RULES

You ever say shit like that again in this forum and I will perm ban you
~Kit

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cyn said:
This is a link to some music that I posted on AudioStreet. I haven't added any songs in a while so what's on there is pretty old. The "unfinished" thing is something that I will be working on for a while. Changing things, adding things, taking things from it ect........ when ever I'm in the mood for it. All feedback is welcome. I mainly post this stuff because I like being praised. It just makes me feel better about what I do. I don't mind criticism at all though. Good things have come from it in the past. Feel free to check back later because I will probably have some new stuff. There's a song I call Gravity that I'm almost finished with that I'll probably put up soon and also a song called Salvia, which is a song that speaks for itself as far as what it was inspired by. I do play guitar but most of this is all samples, synths, and software. Enjoy

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=7298

Very Relaxing.