WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sorrow's Joy

Cyn

Head Member
This is a link to some music that I posted on AudioStreet. I haven't added any songs in a while so what's on there is pretty old. The "unfinished" thing is something that I will be working on for a while. Changing things, adding things, taking things from it ect........ when ever I'm in the mood for it. All feedback is welcome. I mainly post this stuff because I like being praised. It just makes me feel better about what I do. I don't mind criticism at all though. Good things have come from it in the past. Feel free to check back later because I will probably have some new stuff. There's a song I call Gravity that I'm almost finished with that I'll probably put up soon and also a song called Salvia, which is a song that speaks for itself as far as what it was inspired by. I do play guitar but most of this is all samples, synths, and software. Enjoy

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=7298

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Fuk You!!!

YOU KNOW THE RULES

You ever say shit like that again in this forum and I will perm ban you
~Kit

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Cyn said:
This is a link to some music that I posted on AudioStreet. I haven't added any songs in a while so what's on there is pretty old. The "unfinished" thing is something that I will be working on for a while. Changing things, adding things, taking things from it ect........ when ever I'm in the mood for it. All feedback is welcome. I mainly post this stuff because I like being praised. It just makes me feel better about what I do. I don't mind criticism at all though. Good things have come from it in the past. Feel free to check back later because I will probably have some new stuff. There's a song I call Gravity that I'm almost finished with that I'll probably put up soon and also a song called Salvia, which is a song that speaks for itself as far as what it was inspired by. I do play guitar but most of this is all samples, synths, and software. Enjoy

http://www.audiostreet.net/artist.aspx?artistid=7298
Very Relaxing.