WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sorry for the late intro!

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
I kind of forgot to do this so sorry. I just jumped right in and started posting but for those who haven't already experienced it, I have arrived. Hello and Fuck you to all. Rant and rave all you like. Just know I will tell you what I think. After all. It is perfectly okay to be blunt, right?! :mfinger:

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
=User_Name= said:
ir bigger MOLEZOR!!
I take it this means you are a big hairy mole. From some of your other posts I can tell you are really in need of a friend. I say WTF should hire a plastic surgeon to remove their big hairy mole. Or just tell you

STFU

and then?

diamond

The nice guy
latinmaxima said:
I kind of forgot to do this so sorry. I just jumped right in and started posting but for those who haven't already experienced it, I have arrived. Hello and Fuck you to all. Rant and rave all you like. Just know I will tell you what I think. After all. It is perfectly okay to be blunt, right?! :mfinger:
Hello there.
I wouldn't know about the bluntness, I am one of the more naturally courteous and sensitive souls around here. :beerchug:

diamond said:
Hello there.
I wouldn't know about the bluntness, I am one of the more naturally courteous and sensitive souls around here. :beerchug:
:rofl: rigggght. :rofl:

Welcome, enjoy your stay.

diamond

The nice guy
Taylor_Blade said:
:rofl: rigggght. :rofl:
I'll have you know I am a modern day florence nightingale (without the diseases). I take the lame and miraculously they walk away soon after with just a little assistance.

a martyr to myself at times.:mischief:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
latinmaxima said:
You are no different than the rest... BORING!!

SoadSerj

*-=Serj=-*|Soad|
Fuck You

Fuck YOu and WelCome, Oh and Dont piss off any moders or Admins Might get sent to the cock farm :thumbsdn: