WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Sorry people

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry every1 4 me being such a flaming asshole and posting shit in the wrong threads. and 4 being just a plain out republican dumbfuck. :bonk:

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah ive never seen you in my life, and ive never had a problem with u until now, good job YOUVE JUST MADE YOURSELF AN ENEMY!!!!

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
fucktheliberals said:
sorry every1 4 me being such a flaming asshole and posting shit in the wrong threads. and 4 being just a plain out republican dumbfuck.
Hm, Besides the fact that I've never seen you before, I must say your use of 1 and 4 is very annoying.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
god damn there are always noobs poping here and there that you see once then they pop out and maybe a week later they pop back in wtf!!1/1?1?!/1?!1!?1?

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I have no idea what you just said.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
TheLampIncident said:
You do not have the right to call anyone a n00b. Not until you become a decent poster yourself.
I'm supposedly the worlds biggest newb to half the people on thi forum for some reason.

Jung

???
Premium
fuck_you said:
god damn there are always noobs poping here and there that you see once then they pop out and maybe a week later they pop back in wtf!!1/1?1?!/1?!1!?1?

sky: Don't worry, you seem decent enough to me. I guess I'm kind of a new guy myself even though I've been signed up since July, but because I keep popping in and out.

Jung: I'm only getting a red X.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
fucktheliberals said:
sorry every1 4 me being such a flaming asshole and posting shit in the wrong threads. and 4 being just a plain out republican dumbfuck. :bonk:
Be whatever you want. Just post appropriately in any given forum, and it's all good. :thumbsup:
Why don't you head over to the Tallywacker Tavern and we'll have a pint, throw some darts, and hit the punching wall.

Jung

???
Premium
TheLampIncident said:
Jung: I'm only getting a red X.
My server has been getting DDoSed all day; it's up and down. :(

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
fucktheliberals said:
We're sorry, but you've surpassed our boring quota for the day.

Please try back again tomorrow when I'm not busy fingering my asshole.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Damn it Junglizm, i just wanted to post the same picture :p
And as for the thread starter...yeah, just try to be semi-normal, and i s'pose noone will have anything against you.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
fucktheliberals said:
Dude,you can start by not acting like you're ten. Act your age,boy! You'll big a heartstopping fourteen in a few weeks. Fuck,you're old enough to.......hmm...be fucking fourteen!
Bravo!

A word of advice,don't try to be gimpathetic in Bait&Tackle,you'll geht you ass torn in half. Now,go find a corner and some balls,and enjoy a bucket-o-cheese on the house.

Jason said:
We're sorry, but you've surpassed our boring quota for the day.

Please try back again tomorrow when I'm not busy fingering my asshole.
:lol:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
Be whatever you want. Just post appropriately in any given forum, and it's all good. :thumbsup:
Why don't you head over to the Tallywacker Tavern and we'll have a pint, throw some darts, and hit the punching wall.
You guys have darts and a punching wall? All jason gave us was a can of whip cream and a video camera. I think this is a conspiracy.

You just joined this month and are already appologizing you need some toughning up. There's nothing wrong with being republican don't let those democrats bring you down with them

Status
Not open for further replies.