WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines sotrue.jpg

Descent

Hella Constipated
. I was gonna reply to it this morning, but I didn't have time.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
Hmmm, the comic brings up a great point :thumbsup: Hooray for the media. Leave it to them. :sword:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
PatticusRex said:
Hmmm, the comic brings up a great point :thumbsup: Hooray for the media. Leave it to them. :sword:
Yeah i find it amazing how so many people that have never met or have any connection what so ever "flock" to see the dead mans body and become so emotional that some cry.

Umm wtf?
Religion scares me sometimes.... :confused:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bad timing for dying = Schiavo

Pop > Schiavo :confuse:

people will eat up whatever the media will throw at them. it's sad really.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:
people will eat up whatever the media will throw at them. it's sad really.
I am not trying to insensitive here, however I could care less for both of them.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
FuckFace said:
I am not trying to insensitive here, however I could care less for both of them.
Personally i am glad in a way that this happend just so something would get that Schiavo shit off the air. That stuff happens every day in america get over it!

Edit: i dont mean to sound like an ass but i can only take so much of hearing the same thing over and over again on the news. Theres gotta be SOMETHING out there thats news. And they have way over done it with the Schiavo thing