WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Soundtrack to your death

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Okay, this is pretty straightforward. I introduce a scenario of your death, you tell me what song would be playing if you had it perfect. You reply with what song would be playing, and then you introduce a new scenario.

So, first scenario...

Surrounded by loved ones, in a hospital bed.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sorry, I didn't make this clear. When you post which song you would want, post another scenario.

Another rule I forgot: No bad Descent jokes. :rolleyes:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Out in a park somewhere sunny with close friends and family listening to soothing music and reminiscing on good times of my life.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Okay, next scenario:

You are in the army. You just received a fatal gunshot wound. What song do you want to play as you die?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Something by a serene orchestra surrounded by the sounds of suppressing fire and my teammates fighting for the valor of their country (like in Blackhawk Down where that guy severs his leg artery and they play that music).

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Icarus said:
Sorry, I didn't make this clear. When you post which song you would want, post another scenario.
:rolleyes:

Icarus said:
What song do you want to play as you die?
What song, not what genre, not what it would sound like, what song?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Icarus said:
You are in the army. You just received a fatal gunshot wound. What song do you want to play as you die?
Samuel Barber's Adagio for Strings

If you haven't heard it, do yourselves a favor and check it out. Great piece, perfect for battlefield deaths (or shell shocked flashbacks).

EDIT: Parachuting from the sky, when your parachute fails! Oh no! You're plummeting towards the earth!

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
buld me up, buttercup

"why do you build me up, buttercup, just to let me down"

You are about to be wrongfully excuted by a mexican firing squad, and your spouse/siginifant other is watching, sobbing painfully.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
"Rainy Dayz", by Raekwon.

You are having a heart attack, you die peacefully but alone.

Dream Theater - The Spirit Carries On

You die from an attack by a rabid goat. :happysad:

Slacker

Postaholic
Violents Rules- The Dead Milkmen

You were in a car crash with a semi truck and a motor scooter. And you were on the motor scooter.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
The Great Below - NIN

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
I'm on a mountain, alone. The Doors "The End" is playing as the sun sets. If you have to go, that would be an ok way to do it for me.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
You are a soldier in World War II, you are in the boat for D-day as the boat driver yells clear the raft! And the gate opens as you flee out of the boat, bullets whizzing by your head.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
the badger song - the dead milkmen

you are hanging by a thread over a pot of acid.