WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spam callers

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
Every single time I have ever sent my resume to job searching websites, I always get spam calls afterword. How hard is it to not leave my number open to spammers?

Same thing when Craigslist Classifieds were a thing. Make or respond to one listing, and I get calls from prostitutes all night.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Same thing when Craigslist Classifieds were a thing. Make or respond to one listing, and I get calls from prostitutes all night.
Now that's way out a line. @gehtfuct is off the clock at 12Am. Either that or he's just ghosting me.

All seriousness, why don't you just have fun with them. They make money by pulling in as many suckers as possible. If you're not in the middle of anything, just keep them on as long as you can. Troll them. Fuck them telemarketing cocksuckers. Worthless human trash. Hopefully you put one over the edge and they off themselves.

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
All seriousness, why don't you just have fun with them. They make money by pulling in as many suckers as possible. If you're not in the middle of anything, just keep them on as long as you can. Troll them. Fuck them telemarketing cocksuckers. Worthless human trash. Hopefully you put one over the edge and they off themselves.
Too bad they took out the classifieds. I'm guessing hookers don't stay there anymore. Sigh. :(