WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

SPAM FUckiNg Sucks!!!

What the Fuck!!!

i hate spam
it was rations in world war two and too because it cost shit and was barely food!!!
And now some fucking genios thought of selling it commercialy to trailer trash who contribute nothing to society- i had some on a dare and puked, wroungest fucking shit food on earth. id rather eat a 80 year old crack-whores pussy! anyone who eats that is a fucking retard and deserves to be shot- mabey it tastes so bad to punish people for buying premade animal byproduct thats older then them.fucking morons. KD costs the same so either buy it or shoot yourself

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah man I totally agree.. I just looked at some spam once, it was under "SPAM FUckiNg Sucks!!!" And then I threw up..

tzedek

Original Member
mmmmm spam......... i love the stuff.

This is not new. Shut teh face and feel glad this doesn't get moved somewhere where you might get flamed for posting the same redundant shit that's been said too many times before.. people know it sucks .. noticing spam is like playing where's waldo with Michael Moore's fat ass in a crowd of anorexics.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
teh anarchist said:
This is not new. Shut teh face and feel glad this doesn't get moved somewhere where you might get flamed for posting the same redundant shit that's been said too many times before.. people know it sucks .. noticing spam is like playing where's waldo with Michael Moore's fat ass in a crowd of anorexics.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
p99 said:
Yeah man I totally agree.. I just looked at some spam once, it was under "SPAM FUckiNg Sucks!!!" And then I threw up..
lol

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
spam is good really...and its the only food that will last through a nuclear holocaust

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I havn't eaten spam myself, but I've heard it's good if you slice it an fry it.

spam irritates me to the extent of it temporarily blocking the thread but then after that it doent bother me

Paul

Tenderony
while on this topic.... i CONSTANTLY get calls from our users bitching about how they get 15-20 spam mails a day.......... OH NO NOT THAT...... christ.... i get thousands going into my spam filter at work

magnolia

Postaholic
Spam was created in MN. wOOt for the state who's bird is the loon. Which maybe says something. :p I can say that though cuz I'm In MN. But anyway, we have cans of the stuff downstairs. It can be good if u put it in somthing. But for the most part we don't eat it. And yeah Max, if u fry it, it can be pretty good. Put some ketchup on there too and eat it as a spam burger. Not bad all in all.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
I stopped keeping track how much total a day I get when there's 200-270 every hour when I check.

shep

Local alcoholic
Yes unfortunatly they are,i personally hate the shit.Oh bye the way jonny F.U and welcome :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
jonnyrotten said:
i love you already dude. hey shall we be friends or something. We could have nicknames for each other you know
Who the fuck is this person or should I say Noob?

shep

Local alcoholic
I don't know but i think he loves me :redface:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I tried to eat spam once... I didn't like it. I fed it to my dog (I paid for it with my own money, otherwise my mom would have made me eat it).

As for e-mail and web-spam... it's slightly annoying (unless you get tons of it, like in BRiT and Paul's case), and it's not anything to have a heart attack about.