WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spamming wannabes...

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Damn, every thread has been spammed with fuckin' non sense and bullshit.
People just posting to post, without anything to say besides OMG, shit, fuck, piss, damn. WTF, a bunch of wannabes....

Can't even find a sensible rant because there's too much fucking shit to sift through...

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
GottaHurt said:
Damn, every thread has been spammed with fuckin' non sense and bullshit.
People just posting to post, without anything to say besides OMG, shit, fuck, piss, damn. WTF, a bunch of wannabes....

Can't even find a sensible rant because there's too much fucking shit to sift through...

Spam Yumm!! Bar bar q spam, Spam Sammichs, Spam Cocktails, Spam kabobs..I love spam!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
DropAcid said:
Spam Yumm!! Bar bar q spam, Spam Sammichs, Spam Cocktails, Spam kabobs..I love spam!
You got that confused with sperm, now wipe your mouth off.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i know theese ppl suck lets get their info and kill them

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
youknowthedeal said:
i know theese ppl suck lets get their info and kill them
You're one of them, you and yowatupdog have spammed every fucking thread, and have said absolutely nothing!!!!

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
GottaHurt said:
You're one of them, you and yowatupdog have spammed every fucking thread, and have said absolutely nothing!!!!

Go easy on him, he's a redneck. Ya, just can't expect too much from his kind.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
To think... a bunch of bored 13 year olds found this site and were shocked by it's "bad" nature and the ablity to cuss and ran to tell all their other little friends to come "join the club".... then there are the people that hate their sad pathtic lives and hate themselfs so much that they act tough and "smart" here by BS'n they way through every thread so that they can be "cool" like the big boys.... and now everyday there is more shit, that's not even worth reading. NOt to mention the sudden bust of cyber whores.... not that sex isn't a great discussion tool, and a good rant and times, and great fun in general, when these stupid little fuckers come on and give a personal ad, it makes me want to track them down and beat the shit out of them.... there is already to many fuckn personal ads in the world... and if that's the only fuckn reason their posting, then they should go find some where's else to sell them selfs.. i used to respect this forum becuse i thought there was a slight level of intelligence to some of the topics said and the arguments posted, but now i see this site going the way of soo many before it... in the shitter. I don't post much becuase i don't have much to comment on, and i'm sure that you could pull some of my prior posts and say that i'm just like all these dumbass i'm complianing about but then i think you could find better ways of spending your time... like tracking down some off these "children and whores" and showing them the real "fucked" up world.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
screw_you_jack said:
To think... a bunch of bored 13 year olds found this site and were shocked by it's "bad" nature and the ablity to cuss and ran to tell all their other little friends to come "join the club".... then there are the people that hate their sad pathtic lives and hate themselfs so much that they act tough and "smart" here by BS'n they way through every thread so that they can be "cool" like the big boys.... and now everyday there is more shit, that's not even worth reading. NOt to mention the sudden bust of cyber whores.... not that sex isn't a great discussion tool, and a good rant and times, and great fun in general, when these stupid little fuckers come on and give a personal ad, it makes me want to track them down and beat the shit out of them.... there is already to many fuckn personal ads in the world... and if that's the only fuckn reason their posting, then they should go find some where's else to sell them selfs.. i used to respect this forum becuse i thought there was a slight level of intelligence to some of the topics said and the arguments posted, but now i see this site going the way of soo many before it... in the shitter. I don't post much becuase i don't have much to comment on, and i'm sure that you could pull some of my prior posts and say that i'm just like all these dumbass i'm complianing about but then i think you could find better ways of spending your time... like tracking down some off these "children and whores" and showing them the real "fucked" up world.
Ahh haa ha ahhah She said "tool" <---- for the kids

Don't knock the site, it's not dead yet. Please don't tell me you are frightened by a few weak minds.

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
Broken said:
Ahh haa ha ahhah She said "tool" <---- for the kids

Don't knock the site, it's not dead yet. Please don't tell me you are frightened by a few weak minds.
No, not frightened, just tired of treading through their shit.....
besides, me frightened? laughable

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Ahhhh yes... I have found much to rant on lately...

I am mostly someone who is trying to fucking waste time! And just get bored talking about what sucks... but find this site to be pretty funny...