WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Spanking ass is a sex crime

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
My boyfriend wanted to get more kinky in bed, so we started role playing. He was the teacher, and I was the little girl in third grade. I got in trouble for talking back in class, so he pushes me into the bed and starts slapping my buttocks as hard as possible. It left bruises, and it hurt me so bad I started uncontrollably crying. I told him that beating your wife is a crime, and I called the police. The cops took him away. I'm thinking about getting a divorce. Sex should not be abusive.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
My boyfriend wanted to get more kinky in bed, so we started role playing. He was the teacher, and I was the little girl in third grade. I got in trouble for talking back in class, so he pushes me into the bed and starts slapping my buttocks as hard as possible. It left bruises, and it hurt me so bad I started uncontrollably crying. I told him that beating your wife is a crime, and I called the police. The cops took him away. I'm thinking about getting a divorce. Sex should not be abusive.
I wanted to simultaneously react with an ORLY and call bullshit.

Gone-A-Ria

Girls are great!
@Gone-A-Ria: So do you have a boyfriend or a husband? Are you happily married or do you want a divorce? Are you from Australia or Indiana? You sound more like you are from Nigeria. :troll:
I used to have a boyfriend. We married and he became my husband. Sometimes I'm happy in my marriage when things are going well, but sometimes my husband pisses me off and I want a divorce. I threaten him with divorce, then he apoligizes and changes his ways for a short while. He always goes back to being an asshole! I don't know where you got Indiana from. You must mean India, where we used to live before moving to Australia.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
1. Yikes, third grade? Just...yeah no.
2. A healthy sex life should be built on proper communication and safewords.
3. Stop trolling, it reads like a 40year olds feminazi incel fantasy
4. If you are serious, just fucking divorce him already, don’t be a fucking asshole threatening to divorce him. It almost sounds like you’re emotionally abusing him.

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
@Gone-A-Ria: So do you have a boyfriend or a husband? Are you happily married or do you want a divorce? Are you from Australia or Indiana? You sound more like you are from Nigeria. :troll:
1. Yikes, third grade? Just...yeah no.
2. A healthy sex life should be built on proper communication and safewords.
3. Stop trolling, it reads like a 40year olds feminazi incel fantasy
4. If you are serious, just fucking divorce him already, don’t be a fucking asshole threatening to divorce him. It almost sounds like you’re emotionally abusing him.
This is hilarious! I'm dying over here.

SMALLTITTYBITCH

Fresh Meat
If you agreed to it than it isn't abusive and it does t send
If you agreed to it than it's not abusive

ib4

Error
Staff
The IP you've used to access this site since your registration form was filled out is listed as mid-west based, with a large presence in Indiana.

Besides, men don't make mistakes.
User* wants to be internet troll, uses same IP for everything. :fpalm:

For fucks sake, no proxy attempt? No VPN attempt? I dont think this is a good role to play for you @Gone-A-Ria . I would say stick to the weird pedo stuff...and maybe don't tell anymore people...but that's just fucking weird too.