WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Speaking of Poo..

Duplic8ed

**Eat it**
So one day... i go into the restroom at work... was greeted by the most god aweful stink ever.... but... i had to go... of course the stall i chose was the one making the stink... poo... everywhere. one the seat.. down the side, on the floor. the most poo out of place i have ever seen. Well.. i had to go so i chose the stall next to it. Next walked in my boss. She for some reason did not notice the poo... i dont know how she missed it. but slipped on the poo and bumped her head on the poo covered toilet. needless to say, she wasnt pretty. it was awesome.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Ha ha, the sweet irony! Or porcelain or whatever.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Duplic8ed said:
So one day... i go into the restroom at work... was greeted by the most god aweful stink ever.... but... i had to go... of course the stall i chose was the one making the stink... poo... everywhere. one the seat.. down the side, on the floor. the most poo out of place i have ever seen. Well.. i had to go so i chose the stall next to it. Next walked in my boss. She for some reason did not notice the poo... i dont know how she missed it. but slipped on the poo and bumped her head on the poo covered toilet. needless to say, she wasnt pretty. it was awesome.
Wow. That was amazing.

Back in January, somebody hurled a spot of their diarrhea onto the wall above the only usuable urinal in the 100 wing bathrooms. At my school, the other urinal is a midget urinal, or "Paul Shutter's Urinal" as the vandals wrote it, but even Paul is too tall to piss in it. Think Billy Madison.

It was there for a month, but I dealt with it. When it first appeared magically, my buddy Kyle went in to piss after me, and he walked back into class stifling the hardest laughter I've seen to date.

"Kyle, did you see the shit?"

*MUFFLED SILENT LAUGHING*

"Yeah...haahahah!"

Slacker

Postaholic
Surprising to find out that this is a womans bathroom. They are usually clean. Must have been a little kid.